Part 3

-your POV-
(N/n- nickname)

I woke up to fighting. I was confused because it was 2:30AM. Because I was curious, I walked downstairs to see my mom, dad, and Phillips fighting. I sighed.

"Pure usual" I murmured under my breath.

I quickly got changed into a white shirt, threw on some jeans, and a fleece. I threw on my P.F. Flyers. I grabbed my L.A. Dodgers hat and snuck out my window. There was a big tree near my window to I could climb on the tree and carefully hop off the tree. I began running down the street to the sandlot. I took a deep long breath and scented the cool air. I could smell the fresh trees. A breeze began to come through.

I finally got to the sandlot. I got on top of the dugout and sat there. Thinking why my family fights so much.

-Benny's POV-

I couldn't sleep. So, what I always do when I can't sleep is look out my window. I looked up at the stars. They were beautiful. Pure usual. But then something caught my eye. I saw someone jog down the street. I recognized immediately who it was. Y/n. Why is she up late too? I asked myself. I quickly changed into a black tank top, some jeans, and P.F. Flyers. I quickly ran downstairs, making sure I didn't make a sound. I started jogging down the street. She walked into the sandlot. Weird. But I followed her into the sandlot anyway. I saw her sitting on top of the dugout. That's unusual. She put her head down. So now was my chance to go up and ask her what the hell she was doing.

"Hey." I said.

She quickly faced me with wide eyes.

"Jeez!" She said.

"Sorry." I said politely.

"It's okay. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I- um I saw you run down the road, so I wanted to make sure everything was okay." I stated.

"Oh, so you're a stalker now, huh?" She giggled.

My eyes widened.

"W-what! No! I'm just a very nosy person." I said shrugging.

"It's okay, Stalker." She said smiling.

She patted next to her. I took the hint and climbed up onto the dugout. I looked at her. She was looking up at the sky.

"Beautiful, right?" She said. Pointing at the stars.

"Huh? O-oh yeah" I said. I practically slapped my face on the inside. Wait to go, bonzo.

"But if you don't mind me asking, y/n. Why are you here?" I question.

"Well, my family always fights, and I mean always. Even in the middle of the night. So, I usually come here when they fight. It calms me down." She states looking back at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say putting my head down.

She sighs. "It's okay, it's not your fault. I just really need someone to talk to with times like this. Thanks for letting me talk to you, Stalker." She says.

"Anytime." I say smiling. I grab her hand. She froze for a second. Oh I fucked up. I thought. But she then followed my action. We locked fingers. She put her head on my shoulder.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, y/n. Just come to my house and tell me." I state quietly.

"I wish I could, Stalker. But what about my brother. You guys hate him. And he hates you. So, if we did hang out. We couldn't let him know." She states.

"Who cares about what Phillips thinks? He can back off." I say.

She just smiles.

-five minutes later-
-your POV-

"I think I should head back home." I say.

"You can stay at mine if you want." Benny says.

"Oh so now a sleepover, huh, Stalker?" I laugh.

"I mean, yeah. You're having a tough time and you need sometime away from your family. So you can stay at mine if you'd like." Benny says shyly.

I pat his shoulder. "Yeah, I'd like that, Stalker." I state. Benny just rolls his eyes and grabs my hand. We jump off the dugout and run out of the sandlot. We begin running down the street with our fingers intertwined. We then get to Benny's house. We snuck in and went to his room.

"Wow." I say. "Pretty cool, huh?" He says. I nod. He just laughs.

"You hungry?" He asks. "No, thanks for the offer though, Stalker." I say smirking. Benny looks at me then laughs.

"Okay, when is that nickname gonna stop?" Benny questions. "Never. I state. "Fine, but then I'm gonna give you a nickname." Benny says.

"Name away, Stalker." I say laughing.

"Hmmm. Oh! How about. N/n." Benny says smirking. "I could live with that, Stalker." I state.

"Okay good, because you wouldn't have a choice" he flirted. I just laugh.

"Stalker, where are you gonna sleep?" I ask. "Well, I could sleep on the floor." He says. I felt guilty. "No it's okay, I'll sleep on the floor." I say. He just rolls his eyes. "We'll sleep in the bed together" he says. I blush. "Are you blushing, n/n?" He questions. I blush even more. "Shut your trap" I say laughing. I lay down. Benny then follows my action by laying behind me. "Stalker, just be aware. I move like a lot."
He just laughs. His arm then rests on my side because his bed is small. "Is this okay, n/n?" He checks. I just nod.. What if my family finds out? What will Phillips do? I question in my head. I then drifted off into sleep.