Part 13

This chapter is kinda boring and short. But I promise upcoming ones will be better.

-Benny's POV-

Y/n and I were walking to my house. I had just asked her to be my girlfriend. I was nervous. But she said yes. So I was happier than ever. We get in my house and go to my room. She flops on my bed.

"Tired?" I ask flopping down next to her. "Extremely." She says laughing. "Here, go get changed." I say. "I don't have any clothes." She says. I get up and to my dresser. I take out a white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. I toss them to her "Here." I say. "Thanks, Rodriguez." She says getting up to go to the bathroom to get changed. She got changed then walked out. I was already changed.

She laughs. She throws her clothes next to my laundry basket. "My mom can wash those for you tonight if you would like." I say. "Sure! Thanks, Benny." She says. "Yay, you called me by my real name again." He says. She just rolls her eyes. She gets up and walks to the laundry room and sets them on the washer. (Idk of the had them back then, but just pretend they were a thing if they weren't.) I wonder how I was so lucky to get a beautiful girl like her. I smile at my thoughts. "Whatcha smilin' at?" She says coming back into my room and sitting next to me. "Oh nothing." I say. "Whatever you say." She says rolling her eyes. "Well, I'm gonna go to sleep, night." She says taking up the whole bed. I just roll my eyes and shove her over so I can have some room. "Ughhh." She says. I just laugh and lay my head on the pillow next to her. She lays on her side with her back to me. I pull the cover over us. Next thing I know I hear her snoring. But they were quiet snores. I smile to myself as I drift off into sleep. How did I get so lucky? I wonder to myself.