Part 18

-Benny's POV-

I grab y/n's wrist and drag her to my house. I drag her up the stairs and into my room.

"You're not going over that fence, y/n." I say. "Um, yeah I am." She says in a sassy tone. "I don't wanna lose you." I say. "You won't." She says. "And how can you promise that?" I ask. "I don't." She says smiling. "This isn't a smiling matter." I say sternly. She looks down. "Look, I-I just love you too much." I say. My eyes widen. We've never said that we've had loved each other before. Her eyes widen too. "Oh, I-I'm sorry." I say. She just laughs. "I love you too, Benny." "Really?" I say. "Yeah, who wouldn't?" She says. I smile. I tuck hair behind her ear. I lean in and kiss her on the lips. She smiles. I pull away. "Well, that was very romantic I could say." She says laughing. I smile. "Okay, I'll let you go over that fence. But, if you don't come back, I could never live with myself." I say. She nods.

"I think I'm going to go home." She says getting up. "Nope." I say. "Can you stay over? Please." I say. "Sure!" She says. She jumps back on my bed. Her head hits the pillow. "Ow, my nose." She says.

I laugh. "The boys are gone, do you wanna go to the sandlot?" I ask. Sure!" She says. She still had her glove from earlier. We walk out of my door and down the stairs. I open the door. "Ladies first." I say. "Thank you kind, gentleman." She says laughing. "No problem, milady." I say. (Idk how to spell it.) She just smiles. I then walk out the door. I grab her hand. We then interlock fingers. We then started running to the sandlot. We get there. "Here I got a ball." She says. "Thanks." I say. She passes the ball to me.  We pass the ball back a fourth. I then feel a drop of rain on my hand. I smirk. She groans. It then starts pouring. "Perfect timing." I say smirking. I run over to her and pick her up. I spin her around and I kiss her. It's the best thing I could ever dream of. She wraps her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. She laughs and I do too. I then put her down, and I start dancing. I probably look like a goof but oh well. She then starts dancing too. I laugh. "Can we dance together?" She asks shyly. "Course." I say. She comes over to me. I put my hands on her waist, and she puts her hands on my shoulders. She puts her head in the crook of my neck. We start dancing. I put my head on top of hers. "This is nice." I say. "Yeah." She says. It stops raining. "Dangit." I say. She just laughs. She then takes my hand and we walk back to my house. What a day.