Part 12

-your POV-

Benny and I run into his house. "Can I change real quick?" I ask pointing to his room. He nods. I run to his room and change. (You can put whatever you want on.) I then run out of the room. "You ready?" Benny says. I just nod my head quickly. He then takes my hand and we run to the carnival. We meet the boys there. They were all dressed fairly nice. Benny looked handsome in his outfit. I shake my thoughts out.

"Hey, guys! It's all on me tonight!" Benny yelled. We all thanked him. "Ah, crap! I almost forgot!" Bertram yelled. "What?" We all questioned. He pulled out Chaw. I roll my eyes. "I've been saving it for a good time!" Bertram exclaimed. "What is it?" Smalls asked. Bertram explains what it is. After they told Smalls they out took out some of it and put it in their mouths. I passed. So did Benny. "Why did you not want it?" I ask Benny. "I don't know, last year when we went on this ride, we all uh, you know, threw up." Benny says. I laugh. "Well, what do you want do?" I ask. Benny smirks and grabs my hand and takes me over to the Ferris Wheel. We then give our tickets to the person who was running the ride.

The ride started going up. The ride stops at the top.

"The ride never stops. Is it broken?!" I say worried. I look down. I see how high we are. "Oh, man! This is so cool!" I exclaim. Benny just sits there. "You okay, Stalker?" I ask. He just nods. "Do you wanna know why the ride is stopped?" Benny asks. "Yeah, sure." I say. "So i could do this." Benny says. I look at him confused but I see him lean in. My eyes widen. But I didn't move away. Seconds later, his lips were on mine. It was a passionate kiss. I heard and felt fireworks go off in my chest and in reality. He then pulled away. I blushed and looked down. I saw lights in the sky and looked up. Fireworks again.

"Perfect timing for fireworks, huh?" I say laughing. "Yeah..." Benny says. "You alright?" I ask. "Will, you, uh, be my...girlfriend?" Benny asks nervously. I just laugh. "Yes, Benjamin, I will be your girlfriend." I say. He smiles. "You called me by my name!" He exclaims. "Oh hush." I say laughing. The ride starts moving again. Benny and I get off the ride and walk to the boys. I start to gag. They walk over to us. "Ugh, you guys smell horrible!" I say. "We know." They say. "Well don't just stand there! Go home and clean up!" Benny exclaims. I nod in agreement. They all sigh and get home to get cleaned up.

"Thanks for tonight, Rodriguez." I say. He nods and kisses my forehead. "Wanna go to the sandlot?" He asks. I nod. We then walk hand in hand to the sandlot. We can still see the fireworks. I decided to sit on the grass and look up at the fireworks. "Wow." I mumble.

"I know right?" Benny says looking from the fireworks down at me. "What?" I ask. "You just look really pretty tonight." He says. "Therefore I
have value?" I tease. (Please tell me you understood that reference.) "No! No! That's not what I meant!" He exclaims. "I'm messing with you, thank you. You.. look pretty too." I say looking him in the eyes. He just laughs. I then rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead. "We should probably go to my house now." He says. I nod. He helps me up. We then walk down the street hand in hand to his house.