Part 17

-your POV-

I was feeling better than earlier. We used Timmy's idea, and that was to do a surprise attack. We were going to us me. But Benny said no. So we used Yeah-yeah. We tied him up to some rope, and rap the rope around something. We used Ham to make Yeah-yeah come up or down.

"Alright, I'm ready." Yeah-yeah said. "Okay." Ham said. He started using the pedals to put Yeah-yeah over the fence. Kenny, Smalls, Benny, and I, were holding a rope to support Ham from using all his strength.

-Yeah-yeah's POV-

They put me over the fence. I was terrified. But I couldn't let that show. I was hovering above the ground. I then saw the ball. I grabbed the ball. "Okay, I got it, p-pull me up." I say. I then turn my head to look straight ahead. There it was. The Beast. I start screaming. "PULL HIM UP!" I hear y/n yell. I heard something snap. "OH SHIT!" I yell. Pull I got pulled up. I dropped the ball. I then get dropped on the side of the fence where everyone was.

"Yeah-yeah!" Y/n yells running over to me. "Are you okay?!" She asks. I just nod. She hugs me. "I thought you were gonna die. You're too young to die." She says. I just nod. I couldn't get anything out of my mouth. I was just in shock.

-your POV-

Scotty was beyond pissed. He needed that ball back. So the last plan was to use all of his science stuff that him and his friend built.

Smalls used a bunch of pieces from something that he built a long time ago. What he built now was like a little remote control car. And it had a catapult connected to it. "Moving forward." Smalls said. "You went too far, go back." Squints says. "Moving back." Smalls says. "Stop." Squints says. Smalls stops. "Drop catapult." Squints tells him. "Dropping catapult." "Dropping catapult, now." Smalls says. He drops the catapult. "Cmon, we're gonna get it." I say. Benny just looks at me. He just nods. "Ah! Fire! Fire! Fire!" Squints yells to Smalls. I turn my attention back to the fence. I then see the ball coming. "I got it! I got it! I got it!" Benny yells backing up to catch the ball. But then, The Beast comes jumping up. Grabbing the ball in its mouth. I scream. I quickly cover my mouth. Benny and I exchange shocked faces. "HOLY. SHIT." I say yelling. Benny just comes over and hugs me. "What was that for?" I ask. "Oh, y'know. I got.. s-scared." He says. "Hey, it's okay. We will get the ball back. I know a way." I say looking at the fence. "And what's this plan of yours, love?" He asks. Hopping the fence." I say looking back and Benny with a straight face. "What?!" He says. "My house. Now." Benny says sternly. (No, i don't mean like yk wise. Because that is disgusting. He is only 14. And people need to stop sexualizing him. I will not be making any parts of making out, and sex. That is just disgusting. Especially for a fucking 14 year old.)