Chapter 4

Even after Ganyu is snapped out of her daze she still looks at the bright purple light that was at a distance.

"Ganyu you have to pay attention..."

"Yes sorry!"

"I know it's hard right now to focus on anything but your Bond but this is important."

They were on top of a mountain but it seems even from far away Ganyu could still sense her Bond.

Barely even an hour later Ganyu still wants to go her...

"Ganyu listen very carefully since you have a human as Bond I can tell already that the urge to go here is strong but you have to understand."

"Do not let your instincts hurt her in any way or you will regret it."

Ganyu recoils at the thought of causing harm to Keqing.

An unnatural growl comes out of her throat that surprises her.

"I will never hurt her."

Even when being growled at Madame Ping smiles it seems the protectiveness is already there even if it hasn't been a day. Though this world's dangers in this world could still harm one's Bond, having an Adeptus as a protector is a blessing from Rex Lapis.

"Good but we still have to do something about how you react to your bond."

A puff of golden smoke appears what shows is a bracelet in Madame Ping's hand. She offers the bracelet to Ganyu who looks at it in curiosity.

"This will dim the focus of her scent so you don't have a constant urge to be near her. Wear it every day so it's more effective."

Ganyu takes the bracelet studying it, the bracelet has white and black on each side that had a swirling symbol that connected. She hasn't even touched it yet but she could feel the great power exuded from it.

After a few seconds, she grabs it and slips it on her left wrist.

The results were immediate the intense need to be with Keqing eased to just a feeling of want, she was surprised that it worked so well. Though a part of her misses how it felt to need something since she felt aimless for being alive so long it was nice to know she could still have such intense emotions.

"How are you feeling now?"

Ganyu meets Lady Pings' gaze.

"Everything is less... cloudy."

"Good, it's been a while since I had to use that bracelet so it's good to know it still works."

"Now remember to keep it on when you work even if it dulls your senses you can still feel the Bond. We don't want any more situations like the one today right?"

Ganyu blushes hiding her face in her hands as she thinks about what she did.

"I would like to forget that for today Lady Ping it was really unprofessional of me to do that!"

"It's fine I won't bring it up again, but I think it's time we go back to Liyue it's almost sunset."

Ganyu looks at the sky nodding in confirmation.

"Thank you for the help, Lady Ping."

Madame Ping smiles and waves her off.

"It's no problem just remember what we discussed and you will be fine with taking care of your Bond."

They both go their own path to Liyue one disappearing in golden smoke and one riding the clouds in the sky.