Chapter 9

Ganyu spent the entire night getting prepared to court Keqinq.

Her Quilin side had awakened after the kiss making her become hyper-focus on doing everything right.

She had to part from Keqinq to prepare a spot she wanted to take her mate to.

She had to bring her Qixin flowers.

She had to make sure Keqinq was happy.

Ganyu didn't need to think about anything her body did everything for her.

Without even noticing it's already the next morning.

In the distance, she sees her bond's purple glow.

She grabs the prepared Qixin flowers and heads out towards her light.

Before going she straightens her appearance in a mirror and notices her eyes have a slight blue glow to them she blinks a few times at first confused then it feels as though her instincts think it's a normal occurrence.

The bracelet seems to have lost most of its effectiveness since as she slid it on her wrist she doesn't feel any different she glances at it confused but secretly happy that she doesn't have to bury her feelings for her mate.

Leaving her house she walks happily to the purple beacon that leads to her mate.

When she arrives at Keqinq's home the scent that hits Ganyu is mouth-watering that she stumbles onto the patio.

Huh?

She stares dumbfounded at the barrier between her and Keqing confused.

Getting back her composure takes a couple of minutes as she tries not to lose herself in the scent.

Then with as much willpower, she could muster she knocks on the door trying to appear calm.

"W-Who is it?"

Keqing's voice sounds out the scent is stronger.

"I-It's Ganyu can I come in?"

"J-Just a minute!"

A minute felt like an hour to Ganyu at the moment.

When the door opened Ganyu wasn't herself anymore as Keqing's scent was calling to her.

Looking flushed as she stares at Ganyu for a few seconds something between them almost snapped into place when their eyes meet.

Without warning, Keqing pulls Ganyu in for an embrace her breath hot on her neck.

"Ganyu please..."

Ganyu doesn't know what the Keqinq is asking for can't decipher but her Quiln side knew what she wanted.

Mate!

She drops her flowers as Keqing pulls her into the house closing the door as they kiss.

They lose themselves in each other their bond strengthening without their notice.