Chapter 21

When they arrive at the gates of Liyue Ganyu Transforms back to her human form and carries Keqinq to Quilin's home.

"I will inform Lady Ningguang what happened you can tell her the more detailed version once you freshen up. I will be back in about fifteen minutes to help with the Quixin "

Keqinq takes a much-needed shower and waits in the fresh clothes Ganyu gave her waiting for her to come back.

As promised Ganyu comes and carries her to the Ningguang office and is waiting for them to come in.

"Lady Ganyu told me her version of what happened I would like to hear your side Lady Keqinq.

Keqinq begins to explain how her squad got ambushed and she blacked out from the pain that a strange machine caused her. She doesn't know what happened after that.

"So the other soldiers passed away then?"

Ganyu answered that for her.

"No soldiers were alive when I had arrived there only a few abyssal creatures were there."

Niggunnaa nods at the explanation.

"I will make arrangements to notify their families then we will investigate that machine that is there and put an end to whatever experiments that are happening. Lady Keqinq. You can have this week off to get better."

A smirk appears on her face then.

"And since Lady Ganyu is so eager to inform me that she wants the same week off so she can take care of you I'm happy to oblige."

Keqinq blushes as Ganyu nods

"Thank you Lady Ningguang.

"You are welcome, I hope you feel better Lady Keqinq."

Ganyu turns to leave and a guard closes the door behind her since she hasn't let go of Keqinq.

"So are you staying at my place for the week?"

"Yes, I will make sure you are taken care of."

They both arrive at Ganyu's place she puts her down Ganyu starts to make soup and Keqinq lays on the bed to relax.
She falls asleep in the comfort of her lover's home.

Lover? She can get used to that.