Chapter 19

A/N: I should be done with this story in the next two weeks.

Warmth is what Keqinq feels when she slowly wakes up her body aches but she can at least open her eyes a tiny bit. Clouds are what she sees it covers her in a blanket protecting her.

Blinking slowly she realizes that she is laying on a warm furry body, Her mind knows that it's Ganyu even if she looks different. Keqinq is comforted by the feeling of being protected that she sighs and goes back to sleep.

Waking up again she has less pain than before becoming more aware she opens her eyes.

Bright clouds appear in her vision as they cover her body as if protecting her, moving her head to look around she still feels Ganyu's body curled around her.

"G-Ganyu?"

Ganyu's head lifts now alert at the sound of Keqinq's voice looking down with eyes glowing bright blue.

"Keqinq, How are you feeling? Are you in any pain? Do you need water?"

The rapid fire of questions that echoes in her head while accompanying whines of distress made Keqinq lift her hand to comfort Ganyu she pets the top of Quilin's head who begins to purr.

"I'm fine feeling much than before, and water would be nice."

Ganyu nudges Keqinq's hand before nodding in a bundle of energy the Quilin transforms back into her human form her eyes still glowing blue and a white dress appears on her.

Clouds lay behind Keqinq like a light bed which surprises her but she is distracted by how ethereal Ganyu looks in the dress.

A cup of water forms out of the clouds and Ganyu hands it to Keqinq who gratefully drinks the cold water.

Once the water is gone Keqinq relaxes on the clouds while meeting Ganyu's glowing eyes.

"How long have I been unconscious?"

Ganyu takes the empty cup making it disappear into mist before answering.

"About a day."

Keqinq pauses at that answer thinking about the situation.

"Does anyone else know what happened?"

Ganyu shakes her head.

"No, I've been busy looking after you this entire time to tell anyone."

Ganyu seemingly looks out past the clouds before turning back to Keqinq.

"We can return to Liyue in the morning when you've had more rest."

Keqinq has to agree with the rest part because she can feel herself drifting off from how comfortable the clouds are.

"Alright."

Then Ganyu lays next to Keqinq whose arms wrap around her.

Before Keqinq gets ready to sleep she has another question to ask.

"Where are we exactly."

She mumbles while holding onto the half-quilin.

"We are in my domain I just changed it back to how it originally is."

Keqinq smiles half-awake.

"It's stunning."

Ganyu blushes before holding her closer.

"T-Thank you."

Keqinq loudly yawns before hiding her face in the crook of Ganyu's neck.

"Sorry, I'm still tired."

Ganyu chuckles and kisses the top of her hair.

"It's fine it's time to get some rest."

Keqinq smiles before closing her eyes.

"Good night, Ganyu. thank you for taking care of me."

"You're welcome. have sweet dreams."