Chapter 22 (The End)

A/N: I would like to thank everyone for reading, posting comments, and liking my work. This is a proud moment for me since it's the first story I've ever finished.

Since I only want to make only one story for each fandom I like, this is the only Genshin Impact fanfiction I will make any time soon (Unless I feel like making one-shots for this story for fun.)

I hope you have a wonderful day and night, See ya!

It took a couple of days for Keqinq to feel like herself again.

Everything was going back to normal Keqinq asked Ganyu if she wanted to move into her place, and Ganyu excitedly answers with a resounding "Yes!" with her hugging Keqinq while purring.

They get ready for the move they go shopping, when they are out looking through the market place Ganyu hears a voice call out.

"Oh, Ganyu it's been so long!"

"Lady Ping, how are you?"

"I'm fine but it seems you are doing amazing with your bonded."

They both blush while holding hands.

The older woman smiles at the happy couple.

"Congratulations to you both! Since you are bonded you share the same life span as the other so I hope to see you both for a long while!"

Keqinq's eyes widen as she is surprised at the news.

"I didn't know that was a part of being bonded!"

Lady Ping chuckles.

"Well it comes with Ganyu being an Adeptus so I hope to see you around Lady Keqinq."

Ganyu is happy but still exclaims.

"That's a huge detail I would have liked to know!"

She waves them off.

"Well don't let me spoil your fun remember to love each other through all of the hardship and your bond will forever be strong."

Lady Ping walks away leaving Keqinq stunned and Ganyu quiet.

"Well, that's good news to start the morning."

"Keqinq..."

Ganyu squeezes Keqinq's hand.

"I want to introduce you to the person that raised me."

"Oh? Sure I'm fine with that are we going now?"

"Yes!"

"Ah! Ganyu wait!"

Ganyu picks her up bridal style skipping outside of Liyue and summons a cloud to fly to the mountains they arrive at the mountain as Cloud Retainer looks up to see them both.

"Ganyu this one has missed you! How are you this morning I see you have brought a guest!"

Ganyu puts Keqinq down who glares at her before holding her mate's hand.

"Cloud Retainer this is my Bonded Keqinq."

Cloud retainer looks down at Keqinq quiet for a few seconds.

"Ganyu this is your bonded?"

"Yes..."

"...Then I must tell her about all your baby stories!"

"Please don't!"

The End.