Chapter 18

A/N: I'm just trying to post what I got since it's almost the end of the story forgive me for the spam

The beacon of Keqinq's light leads her underground she smells the stench of dead bodies as she runs the area is no place for humans she feels something trying to take her adaptal energy but it is failing.

She is so focused on trying to get to her mate that she doesn't notice mages trying to attack her, Without a thought, she destroys their protective barriers with her frost and pierces them with her conjured ice that she creates with her steps.

"EEEEHH!"

She just added more to the death pile that was surrounding her but she didn't care she felt another ache in her heart as she see Keqinq's flicker once again.

"Keqinq!"

Two creatures are hovering over her Mate snarling she stomps and the ice causes a mini cyclone to blow them away then the ice forms into sickles raining down fury upon them.

The whole cavern is covered in ice but pays it no mind.

Turning her attention back to her mate she can tell how much pain she is in because of their bond.

"Keqinq! Can you hear me? Open your eyes please!"

Nuzzling her mate's side in her Quilin form she begins transferring her adaptal energy to her. Ganyu's human side thought humans couldn't handle the adaptal energy but her Quilin side's instinct knew through the bond that the adapatal energy is protecting her mate from this horrid place...

"G-Ganyu..."

A strained whimper sounds from Ganyu's throat as she continues to transfer energy to her mate.

Hearing her mate speak gives her some comfort she gathers more energy making a cloud that lifts her onto her back and covers her like a blanket.

"I'm going to take you to my domain so you can recover faster."

With her mate secured on her back speeds out of the cave and into the skies heading to her domain.