Chapter 16

A/N: The idea of the device was from the dainself storyline don't worry about the timeline cause I don't lol

Ganyu perspective next chapter.

When Keqinq wakes up all she knows is the pain she can't think straight something inside is being sucked out.

"Hmm, how is she still alive I wonder, the other humans are already dead from the device..."

"Is she not human then?"

"Well it's affecting her but the process is slow she should be dead by now."

"This is very unique then, we need some testing to turn up the power of the device."

The strain on her body is too much she was on the verge of passing out again before she hears a voice call out to her.

"Keqinq!"

The temperature lowers to the negative as it affects the voices around her.

"What the hell the ice it's everywhere!"

Keqinq's body is so weak she can barely register what was going on but she feels a warmth above her she knows it's Ganyu. But she struggles to open her eyes.

"Keqinq! Can you hear me? open your eyes please!"

A furry head nudges at her trying to make sure she is okay. Keqinq still knows it's Ganyu even if she can't muster up the strength to move but she manages to speak.

"G-Ganyu..."

The pressure on her chest eases as Ganyu continues to nudge her like she is giving her the energy to breathe again.

"I'm going to take you to my domain so you can recover faster."

She feels Ganyu's warmth surround her as she is lifted so gently that she forgot all about the pain she was still in.

As she is taken from the oppressive place she relaxes into the warm fur and falls into a dreamless sleep.