Chapter 11

They had spent hours making love to each other that they had lost track of time.

When Ganyu comes out of her haze she feels Keqing laying naked on top of her as she fell asleep.

Ganyu holds her close while taking in her scent which is mixed with her own, she holds back her purring to as to not disturb her.

Making sure her mate was comfortable as they cuddle she moves the blanket to cover more of their bodies.

Closing her eyes in relaxation she goes back to sleep.

When she wakes up Keqinq's comforting warmth is moving slightly which causes Ganyu to open her eyes to meet Keqinq's flushed face.

"H-Hey..."

Ganyu gives her a shy smile.

"Hey..."

"Is it bad I just want to cuddle for the rest of the day?"

Ganyu pulls her closer for a chaste kiss that makes her mate's face turn a brighter red.

"I would love that but I had wanted to show you something before we had gotten intimate."

"A-Ah right, I didn't mean to jump you like this it's just..."

She puts her head on her shoulder in gives an embarrassed huff mumbling on her neck.

"It's just I felt like I needed to be so close to you that it got overwhelming."

Ganyu couldn't hold back her purrs after hearing that while nuzzling her lavender-scented hair.

She feels Keqinq kiss her shoulder for a few seconds before speaking.

"You make noises like a cat it's cute."

That only made her purrs louder.

A chuckle comes from her mate before she looks into her eyes.

"What was it that you wanted to show me?"

Ganyu's sounds stop as remembers she wanted to take Keqinq to the special spot she had made before coming here.

Now that her Quilin side got a taste of her mate, she wanted to impress her.

"We have to get dressed to go, it's a beautiful spot I want to take you there."

Keqinq smiles then slowly get up.

"Alright but I need a shower."

As she stands naked her scent is pleasing to Ganyu since it's a mix of them both but she needs to shower too.

As Keqinq turns around she looks back at her.

"D-Did you want to join?"

Ganyu's heart skips a beat in excitement as she gets up to join her mate.

"Y-Yes!"