Chapter 12

A/N: I wrote this chapter over like 2 weeks so it's at a longer word count than usual, Hope you enjoy it.

Keqinq goes into her closet to get an outfit Ganyu realized something.

"I need to go home to get a fresh set of clothes."

"Oh, I think I have a sweater and pants you can borrow until we go there."

She moves to grab a large purple sweater that was neatly folded in a box and a pair of black pants that were on a small dresser.

"Here um I don't know if you want fresh underwear too."

"If that's not too much trouble,"

Keqinq hands her simple black panties while blushing.

"Anyway, we should go bathe before it gets dark."

Keqinq puts the clothes on the bed and Ganyu follows suit.

Following her mate into the washroom she glances around taking in the area as a large bath with the tiles having an intricate design pattern.

They go into the bathroom and Ganyu watches as she turns the knobs to fill the bath.

Since they were still naked takes in the view as she bends down.

The familiar energy she had last night comes back as she stares at her mate.

She lets out a huff tampering her instincts down remembering that she still needed to show Keqinq her surprise.

But Keqinq notices her gaze and blushes before grabbing some objects and setting them on a small desk.

"Here are some towels."

She gathers a bottle of shampoo and soap nervously putting them near the bath before turning to Ganyu.

"I haven't taken a bath with anyone like this before but it's a first time for everything."

Ganyu feels flush from that.

"I-I haven't either but I'm happy we can experience this together.

Keqinq steps in and waits for her.

Ganyu follows her into the bath the heat relaxes her muscles as she begins to clean herself with the towel and soap her mate provided. She was focused on washing until she felt Keqinq's eyes on her.

While gazing at her Keqinq comes closer to her face with a clear look of desire and slowly begins to lightly touch her skin. She looks into her mate's eyes as her scent is sending her into another haze but from the looks of it, Keqinq had something in mind.

"I didn't get to take you last night."

Ganyu lets out a moan as Keqinq kisses her on the lips.

Keqinq slowly begins to kiss her neck then nips at her shoulder.

Drowning in the heat of her mate's touch she whimpers as she feels warm hands grab her breast squeezing it hard causing a pleased moan.

Keqinq was still nipping as she reaches down to tease Ganyu's clit.

The energy between them is electric as the sudden stimulation sends makes her scream in pleasure.

"Ah, K-Keqinq."

As she feels her mate push two fingers inside of her as the water shakes from her humping on Keqinq's fingers.

The feeling is like nothing she has felt before it keeps building and building until she feels lips on her right ear.

"Come for me."

An explosion of pleasure had gone through her entire body as she screams and shakes from the power that had flowed from her body.

As she comes from her haze Keqinq is holding her while lightly kissing her shoulder.

She tastes some blood in her mouth and realized she had bit Keqinq's shoulder. She backs away quickly concern filling her being.

"Ah, I'm sorry Keqinq I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Keqinq shakes off her concern.

"It's fine I have makeup to cover it up."

Keqinq then gives her a shy smile.

"I-It also made me finish so it was really hot."

Ganyu nervously looks away before looking back at her mate.

"Really?"

"Really."

"As long as you're sure."

"Yes I am, we should finish cleaning ourselves now I don't want to be pruned when we go out."

...
When they are both dressed Keqinq comments before they leave.

"I like you wearing my clothes."

Ganyu blushes.

"A-Alright, we should get going there is a spot that I want to show you that's not far from here."

...

Ganyu holds Keqinq's hand while leading her to a domain that she articulated before coming to her mate's house. It was a blur on how she put it together, her quilin side was in full control when she made it but she had remembered some snippets of it.

Keqinq looks up at the blue door and tilts her head in question.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?"

"We have to go inside first."

Ganyu opens the door and feels her Adaptal energy respond to her and a bright light surrounds them both as they enter the domain.

Inside that are different flowers surrounding the area and an artificial blue sky that brightens the area.

In the middle of the platform is a stone-carved table and chairs with different foods placed upon them.

Ganyu glances at Keqinq she walks forward and looks at everything in awe the flowers and the space.

With a brighter smile than the sun, Kequiq shows gratitude by kissing Ganyu on the lips.

"Thank you for showing me this."

Her Quilin side silently purrs at Keqinq's happiness.

Ganyu then leads her to the table.

"I hope you don't mind I had remembered the food that you had ordered on our date before."

The fried shrimp balls waited for Keqiuq on the table they both sit down on the chairs that are across from each other.

"I'm surprised you put this together in such a short time."

Keqinq looks at her blushing

"I wish I had made you something too."

"It's fine I like making you happy."

They both eat their food as they enjoy each other company as they both finish she puts her plate aside and looks toward Ganyu nervously.

"Ganyu I know this is completely backward on how I went about this but..."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Ganyu gives her the brightest smile she can muster.

"Yes!"

Keqing kisses her the happy energy humming between.

They separate before Keqinq pulls her to lay in the flowers as she stares up she begins to speak again.

"I have another question, are you one of the adapti?"

"Yes, but I'm half quilin and half human."

"Is that why you purr a lot?"

Ganyu blushes.

"It's a recent thing for me but I hope you don't mind it."

"Oh, I love it!"

Keqinq flushes at her outburst.

"I-I mean it's really cute."

Ganyu smiles and then hugs her close as she nudges her head on Keqinq's shoulder she begins to softly purr.

Keqinq pets her hair as she lays down with Ganyu on the flowers.

"You're adorable, I'm glad you showed me this."

A louder purr is her response.

They spend the next hour together cuddled together while once again Ganyu unconsciously transfers Adpatal energy to Keqinq.