Part 1

My first story!!! Enjoyyyy; and there is a pic of Lianna to your right (: >>>>

CHAPTER 1 !

'Oh SHOOT' I say as the 30 pound glass vase crashed onto my feet. The skin between my big toe began to ooze blood. I lightly kicked the shards of glass aside as I hopped on one foot to my kitchen.

'What the heck happened?!' my mom yelled has she ran from upstairs.

'I just cut my toe..' I quietly sighed.

'What were you doing?' my mom questioned.

'I'm just tiding up a little.'

'Why? Is my house not clean enough?'

'It's not that..I'm just having a friend over, and I want the house to look neat.'

'Ohh, now who is this 'friend'?' asked my mom with a wink.

I blushed. "Just some guy from my class.'

'What's his name?'

'Harry'

'Is he hairy? HAHAHA' my mom bursted with laughter.

'Ha.Ha... Well not that I know of.'

'When is he coming over?'

'About an hour.'

'Is he cute?'

'Uhh..I dunno..'

'Awwww, I bet you think he is!'

'Just let me clean up a little, mom.'

'Fine, fine.'

CHAPTER 2 !

*door bell rings* 

'Eeepp!' I let out a nervous/excited yelp. I blush hoping no one heard me. I walk to the door, unlock it, and open it a little too quickely. 

'Hey.' I say calmly with a smile plastered on my face. 

'Hello.' Harry replies, a small smile beginning to appear. 

'Hi.' I say, quickely regretting what I said. I slap my hand on my forhead. Harry lets out a chuckle, smiling wide, revealing his breath-taking dimples. 

'Sorry, haha. Um, come on in.' 

'Alright.' Harry smiles. 

I turn around and begin to walk, leading him to my work room, and slightly swaying my hips.;) 

We get to the rectangular table in the room. I sat down and Harry took the seat right across from me. As he took his back pack off his shoulders and set it down next to the leg of the table, looking down, his beautiful brownish curls shaded his eyes. Ugh, he was so..I can't even. He looked up. I tried to fastly look okay, but he caught me staring. He looked at me and.. BLUSHED! Oh wow, he blushed because I was looking at him! My heart started to pound some what faster. I have to get my mind off him.. 

'Um, so, for science I was just wondering if we could go over the scientific method?' I said trying to make this all less awkward. 

'Oh, yeah, c-course.' He stuttered. 

I let out a giggle. 

'What?' He asked with a smirk. 

'Nothing.' I said grinning. 

We heard some movement coming from around the corner. We looked at the place the sound came from. My mom casually walked into the room. Oh geez.  

'Oh hey guys!' She walks over to Harry to introduce herself. 'I'm Linda Smith!' 

'Good morning, Mrs. Smith.' Harry says with a cheeky smile. 

My mom smiles at him and turns to me. 

'Lianna, I have to run to the mailbox real fast. I'll be back in 5 minutes.' She said while jangeling her keys in her hand.  

'Alright mom.' 

My mom strode out of the room and headed out the door. 

'Your mom seems pretty cool and laid back.' Harry says with a smile. 

'Eh, I guess.' I say with a closed mouthed smile. I try to cross my legs underneath the table, but while trying to, I banged my knee real hard on the table. 

'OWW!! Crap, oh my gosh!!' I screamed pretty loudly. Harry jumped a little as a reaction to my little commotion. 

'Lianna, are you okay?! What can I do?!' Harry frantically got up from his chair and jogged to my side of the table. 

I stood up, back hunched over. Harry picked me up, bridal style and walked me to my kitchen. 

'Woahh!' I was startled yet happy I was so close to his face and body. I don't really weigh so much for my age -which is 14- but I was surprised he could pick me up, and look like it was nothing. I looked at his arms. My golly! He had some pecks! Not those big, yucky ones, nor those skinny, weird ones; he had perfect looking muscles. 

I was snapped away from my view as he placed me on the counter top. He ran over to the freezer and pulled out my little brothers ice pack. He placed it on my already bruised knee. 

'Um, thanks, for well, yeah.' I say. 

Harry smiles. 'No problem.' He slowly took off the ice pack. I winced a little. 

'Sorry!' Harry goes to put the ice pack back on. 

'You're fine, haha.' I look at him and smile. 

'It's going to be bruised pretty badly.' Harrys states. 

'Yeah, I figured.' I say a little bummed. 'Lets go back to the woek room?' I ask.