Part 10

*AUTHORS NOTE; So sorry for the late update.. School has been a hassle. -.- *

CHAPTER 15 !

*Harry's P.O.V.*

As I rolled onto my stomach I flopped my hand across the mattress, noticing that there was no one there, but the spot was warm. I sat up on the bed and looked around the room. 'Where the heck am I?' I thought to myself. 'Oh, I'm in Lianna's room.' I realised. All the memories from the past day flooded back to me. I smiled as Lianna walked into the room.

'Where did ya go?'

'The both times you wake up, that is the first thing you say to me..' Lianna rolled her eyes and smiled.

I smiled tiredly, 'Oh, yeah, huh? Well um;good morning.' I rubbed my eyes

'Aw.' Lianna looked at me while I rubbed my eyes. 'I was downstairs saying bye to my parents.'

'Where did they go?'

'They are dropping Carter off at a friends house for a play date and then running errands.'

'So we have the house to ourselves?' I smiled cheekily.

'Don't get any ideas, Styles.'

I chuckled. 'Ew, never.' I winked and Lianna blushed. 'Hey, since when do you have the right to call me by my last name?'

'Hmm, since foreverrrrrr.' She walked over to her closet.

'Righttt. So what do you want to do?'

'Um, well I'm gonna change into these,' she said showing me some pink sweats and a black tank top,'and then we can..I don't know. We can choose in a minute.'

She skipped out of her room. I layed back down on her bed, placing my arms behind my head and just smiled. Then I had to ...

*Lianna's P.O.V.*

I walked into my bathroom, locked the door, and began to start changing. As I was putting on my tank top, I jumped at the sudden pounding on the door.

'Ahhhh!!!!' I screamed.

'I have to PEEEEE!!!!' Harry yelled at the door.

'Harry! You scared the living shit out of me! Ugh.'

'Sorry babe, but I have to pee so bad!'

He called me babe again! Ah! 'Okay, okay. One second, I have to finish!' I threw my head down and pulled it into a messy bun and walked to the door.

I unlocked the door and before I could pull it open, Harry threw it open and ran to the toilet. He started to mess with his zipper.

'Harry!'

He looked at me. 'I.Have.To.Go.Pee!' He said, continuing to try to unzip himself.

'Gosh, at least wait until I'm out!'

I ran out of the bathroom, shutting it behind me.

I starting thinking what Harry and I would do..with the WHOLE house to ourselves..

My eyes widened and I had the greatest plan..ever!

********************************************************************************************************

I heard the toilet flush and Harry walked out of my bathroom.

'LET'S PLAY HIDE AND GO SEEK ... IN THE DARK!!' I practically screamed at Harry.

Harry cringed at my loudness in the wee bit of the morning.

'Uhh..'

'Oh come on, babe.' It was my turn to call him babe(;.

Harry smiled. 'Okay... NOT COUNTING!'

'Aw man!' I didn't see that coming!

'Wait we have to close all the blinds!' Harry said.

'Okay you get the upstairs; I will get the downstairs.' I suggested.

'Right.'

I hopped down the stairs and began to close all the blinds. Our home phone rang. It was my parents.

I picked up the phone and pressed the 'TALK' button.

'Hello?' I answered the phone.

'Leelee?' It was my mom.

'This is she.'

'Oh, okay. Well we just dropped off Carter, but your dad wants to do some minor grocery shopping, meaning we will probably be gone for about an hour or so.' I could see her rolling her eyes.

I chuckled lightly. 'Okay mom. Have fun,' I said sarcastically,'I will just hang here and watch tv.'

'Sounds good. See you soon, Leelee.'

'Okay, mom, bye.' I hung up the phone.

'LIANNA.' Harry called me from upstairs.

'Sorry! I'm coming!' I started to walk up the stairs. 'My mom called.' I reached the top of the stairs and faced Harry.

'Oh, what did she say?'

'Just that my dad wants to do grocery shopping and they won't be back for a little while longer.'

'Ooo, yay!' Harry winked at me.

I smiled. 'So, I count, right?'

'Yeah.'

'Okayy.' I covered my eyes, the whole house was dark so it didn't make much of a difference. I started to count. '1...' I heard Harry scurry away.

*1 minute later*

'60! Ready or not here I come!'

I headed for my parents room. I looked behind the bed, under the bed, behind the curtains; nothing.

I walked out of the room and searched through all the other rooms. No Harry in sight. Hmph.

I walked downstairs. Dang. I could not find him anywhere. Hm, how about I use the old trick on him.

'Harry....MAKE A NOISE.' I heard a little 'meep' sound coming from the kitchen.

I walked to the sink and opened one of the cupboards. Still nothing.

I tip-toed over to the pantry. I opened the door and flicked on the light. I skimmed through the shelves. Nothing. Nothing. Noth- WAIT. I just saw movement on the bottom shelve!

'Hm, I can't find him..' I pretended to say to myself, knowing where Harry really was. Harry's back was turned to me so he couldn't see me. I think I might be a little devious..

I slowly walked out and turn off the light. I counted to three and as quietly as possible, walked back in and crept towards where Harry was still hiding.

'BOO!!'

'AHHHHH!' Harry screamed in horror.

'HAHAHAHAH!!' I couldn't help laughing so hard.

'My gosh, Lianna,' Harry got out of his hiding place, clutching at his chest,'You scared me!'

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Harry sighed.

'Harry, I'm-' I started laughing again. 'Oh wow. That was so hilarious. You have to admit it!' I looked Harry in the eyes.

He cracked a smile and we both started laughing.

We went silent.

Harry took a step closer. I looked him in the eyes. He leaned forward and started to whisper something into my hear, tickling me. 'I have to ask you something..'