Part 6

CHAPTER 9 ! 

We had kissed. Wow, unbelievable. We broke away from our hug. I slid my hand down his arm and entwined my fingers with his. He looked up at me and smiled. I blushed in return. I wasn't sure what to say.. 

'Sorry if I seemed a little too forward with the kiss, I just had to kiss you.' Harry apologized, pinkness raised to his cheeks. 

'You were absolutely perfect..trust me.' I couldn't help but giggle at my stupid comment. 'Wow, I sound pretty stupid.'  

'You sounded perfect..trust me.' He mimicked me. I laughed while my cheeks flushed with a tint of redness. 

My ring tone started to sound. I pulled out my phone. My moms picture flickered, letting me know she was calling. 

'Um, it's my mom. One second?' 

'No problem.' 

I let go of Harry's hand and walked about 5 feet away. I picked up the phone. 

'Mom?' 

'Leelee, I won't be able to pick you up from the fair! Daddy will come pick you up after he picks up Carter.' 

'Oh, okay, no problem.' 

'How's the fair?' 

I looked over at Harry. 'Unbelievably great.' I smiled to myself. 

'Oh, well I didn't know a fair could be so great..' My mom sounded suspicious. I had to drive her into a different direction. 

'Oh, yeah, well, um I got dunked three times by a little 4 year old, she was unbelievable.' I recovered as quick as I could.  

'Hahah, were you embarrassed? Getting dunked by a 4 year old and all.' 

'Hahaha, nooo. It's fine but I have to go!' 

'Okay, see you later!' 

'Bye!' I hang up and walk over to Harry. 'It was my mom.' I go to put my phone in my purse. 

'Wait.' Harry said. I stopped and froze, kinda. I looked at him. 'Can I see your phone?'  

'Sure?' I handed my phone to him. He typed a couple things and handed it back. He took out his phone and began to type. 'Wha-' My phone started to beep. I unlocked the screen and saw that I got a text from an unknown number.

From: 2948673958 

Message- What ride you want to go on next?.xx

I giggled and looked up at Harry. He smiled. I looked around the carnival something caught my eye.

To: 2948673958 

Message- How about the Ferris wheel?(:

I sent the message and then edited the contact so instead of the number it said 'Harry.xx'.

He put his phone in his pocket. He took hold of my hand. 'Sounds like a plan' He smiled at me. I squeezed his hand, and we went towards the Ferris wheel. 

To be honest, I'm afraid of heights. Wait-no, scratch that, I am afraid of falling, not heights. At least Harry will be there to comfort me? 

We reached the Ferris wheel. The line was surprisingly short. We waited for about 2 minutes before we handed our tickets to another lady with overalls. 

'Aw, so we have a young couple going on the "romance ride"?' She smiled at us. 

Hm, she made me think- were me and Harry a couple .. orrr? 

'You got that right.' Harry answered the lady with confidence. I guess my wonders were answered. I giggled again. 

Harry and I sat in one of the chair/bench things. The lady pulled the bar over our hands so it lay comfortably on our laps. She smiled and walked away. 

The wheel began to move, making us go higher and higher. It us about 3 minutes to get up to the tippy-top. It was so beautiful. All the lights illuminating. Ugh, so damn gorgeous! He started to yawn and stretched his arms up to the sky. He brought his arms down, one landing across my shoulders. I giggled, thinking how typical, yet heart melting this move was! He stiffened. Oh I hope he didn't think I was giggling at him. I know what to do! I rested my head on his shoulder. He relaxed and..kissed the top of my head. I smiled. 

I lifted up my head. 'You missed.' 

He looked at my confused. Before he could do anything else, I leaned forward and started to kiss his lips. He kissed back. 

When we pulled away, I had a question that I wanted to be confirmed. 

'Um, Harry?' 

He smiled. 'Yeah?' 

I looked him in the eye. '...So, um, are like together?..' 

'That depends..' I gave him a look. 'Will you be my girlfriend? ' I could feel him blushing. 

I giggled again. 'Yes.' I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

We entwined hands once again and enjoyed the rest of the ride.