Part 19

This chapter is dedicated to @ollystylebabe!! thanks for reading my fanfic !!(:

Chapter 30 !

Today is the day.. The day Kelly, Harry, David, and I get to do our little preformance!! We have been practicing so much! It's been great! We have one more practice this afternoon. Since it's Saturday, no school, everyone is going to meet up at my house to practice.

As I went downstairs for a cup of water, the doorbell rang. Expecting to see either Harry, Kelly or David, I was surprised when I opened the door and saw my granparents smiling at me.

"Grandma Bailey? Papa John?"

"Sweety! How are you?!" My grandma said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Uh, good..Why are you guys here?"

"Aren't you happy to see your good 'ol grandparents?" Papa John puts his hands on his hips.

I smiled. "Yes, but I was surprised, it's so sudden." I went and gave him a hug

"Yeah, well, your mom invited us over for your birthday!" Oh pooh, I totally forgot!

"Oh yeahh! Well you're just in time, because tonight my friends and I are going to preform a "thing" at school tonight."

"Oh golly! I can't wait!" My grandma Bailey clapped her hands.

'Now where's that little rascal, Carter?" My grandpa looked around the living room.

"Oh yeah.. CARTER!" I screamed.

"Yeah?" You could barely hear Carter because he was upstairs.

"Come down here! There's a present for you!" We heard his tiny footsteps stomping around upstairs. I turned and smiled to my grandparents.

"Gammy, Papa!!" Carter jumped in my grandpa's arms.

"Hey there, buddy!" My grandpa laughed.

I walked away, leaving my brother to talk to my grandparents while I got my water and waited for my friends. But the last thing I heard Carter say was 'Did you bring me any presents?' I coudn't help but laugh to myself.

A couple minutes later the door bell rang again and I opened the door to see Harry. I jumped at him and gave him a hug.

'Hey, babe. How's-' Harry began before being interupted by .. my papa?

'Why hello there champ!' My grandpa surprisingly stuck out his hand for Harry to shake, and Harry obliged.

'Oh..hi?' Harry looked at me questioningly.

'Harry, meet Papa John..my, well, grandpa.'

They seperated and Harry smiled at my grandpa, who smiled back. 'Ah, ok I see.'

My grandpa cleared his throat. 'So, 3 questions.. how do you do? Why were you just hugging my one and only granddaughter? And would you like to see my very large collection of usable guns?'

'Um..to answer your questions .. good, how about yourself? We are dating and no, I am not a fan of guns and weapons of such.'

Papa John gave Harry a skeptical look. 'Hmm, smart boy..' Harry smiled. 'Alright you better not hurt my little granddaughter, or else I will force you, against your will, to not just look at my guns, I could test them out on you.. if necessary ..'

'Papa! Sheesh, don't be so cruel!' I was surprised by his threat, goodness.

'Don't worry, sir.' Harry rubbed the back of his neck, sensing he was uncomfortable.

'Well Harry, um, David and Kelly should be over soon so..' I nodded to the basement.

'Oh yeah.. ok let's go.'

--------------------------------------

Harry and I were in the middle of singing the song when Kelly and david came down the stairs.

'Oh hey guys!' I looked up at them.

Kelly looked worried and David was running his fingers through his hair... Kelly looked at me 'Bad news...'

***************************

Uh-oh! I wonder what'll happen! !!(x Wait for the next part to find out! It may be the LAST PART/CHAPTER! ;( idk tho.