Part 4

CHAPTER 5 !

'Sorry I'm so late, kiddos.' my mom says.

'It's okay mom.' i say a little unenthused.

'Lianna Michelle Smith- have-have you been crying?!' My mom practically yells.

I jump back a little. 'Uh-uhh..no?'

My mom stares at me, then stares at Harry. Harry looked down at his feet. She waited a minute before replying. 'Hmm, okay, if you say so..' She walks into the living room.

'Did you guys finish your homework and studying?' My mom shouts, not noticing we followed her into the room.

'Oh! I didnt know y'all were here. Haha. But did you?'

Harry and I look at each other.

'You could say we did.' Harry implied.

'Alright.' my mom didnt seem very convinced, but she just shugged her shoulders and went to sit on the couch.

'Oh shit! Why the heck is the damn sofa so wet?' My mom tends to cuss when something is out of the.. ordinary.

'Uhmm..I kinda..like..spilt a Caprisun.' I looked at Harry and we started to laugh really hard.

*HONK HONK HONK!!!*

A car slowly parked in our driveway. It was Harry's mom. As Harry went to fetch his backpack, I went to open the door.

'Why hello cutiepie!' Harry's mom beamed.

'Oh, hey! Come in.' I said with a smile on my face. 

'Thanks honey!' Harry's mom came into my house.

'I'm Lianna.'

'Anne.'

As she said her name, Harry came around the corner, and stood next to his mom. He kind of resembeled her. Just a little.

'Well, I guess we should go?' Harry half stated, half questioned.

'WAIT!' My mom came jogging from our kitchen with a plate full of .. chocolate chip cookies? 'These are for you guys!' She handed over the plate of cookies.

'Oh no, no, no. You don't have to.' Anne said while lightly shaking her head.

'Please, I insist.' My mom says lightly thrusting the plate foward.

'Well if you insist...' Anne says taking the plate from my moms hands. 'Thank you, they look delicious!'

'I'm not that much of a baker, so I sure hope they taste as good as they look!' My mom started to giggle.

'Well, I guess we best be on our way.' Anne says with a smile.

'Oh wait! I forgot my science folder!' Harry says.

'Okay, you go get it. I will go and start the car. Nice meeting you..um'

'Linda Smith.'

'Yes, well goodbye!'

My mom smiles in return. Anne goes to her car and my mom heads back to the kitchen. Harry strode over to my work room and grabbed his folder. He came quickely walking back.

'So, um, I just want to say that I'm sorry again..'

I smile. 'It's fineee. I was just, well yeah. So um bye?'

Harry cheekily smiled. 'Yeah, bye.' Before Harry headed out the door, he came close to me and leant into a hug, putting one arm around my body. I was shocked. I didnt know what to do, so I just I lifted up my arms and put them around his shoulders, closer to his neck. We stayed like that for about 2 more seconds. Best 2 seconds of my life.

We pulled away at the same time. He was blushing, which made me blush. What the heck was with us? I giggled. 'See you soon?' I asked.

'Um, yeah. How does two days from now sound?'

'It's gonna be Saturday, though.'

'Oh, sorry, its okay th-'

'No, haha it's fine. Saturday sounds good.' I smiled.

'There is a carnival coming to town that day, meet me there?'

Was this a freaking date?! OH MY GOSH. I cant believe it!!! Woah.

'Thats sounds great!' I smiled a big 'ol smile.

'See you then!' Harry stepped outside and waved good bye.

'Can't wait!' I blushed, yet again.