Part 7

*Author's note: GUys! This is NOT PG-13. The thingy will not let me change it -.- OH and enjoy the storyyy!(:*

CHAPTER 10 !

Harry and I got off the Ferris wheel. My phone started to vibrate. I took it out of my purse and saw that my dad texted me.

From: Daddyyyy

Message- Leelee, going to pick you up in 10 minutes.

Um, what? 10 MINUTES?! Ugh. I wanted to hang out with Harry..my boyfriend. Hehe.

'My dad said he is going to pick me up in 10 minutes.' Harry looked a little depressed.

'Aww,' He held my hand 'that sucks..'

I smiled at him. 'We could hang out tomorrow?' I suggested.

'Perfect! I will text you?' He smiled back at me. We began to walk towards the exit.

'Okay.' I giggled. 'Um Harry?'

'Mh-hmm?'

'Well I was just wondering if you didn't mind that, for a couple days, I don't tell my parents we are dating?'

His eyebrows knit in confusion.

'It's just that hey are really protective, and I want to kind of give them hints instead of telling them everthing at first.'

His eyebrows relax. 'Oh, I see. Okay, yeah. I understand completely, love.'

He. Called. Me. 'Love'. Oh my goodness! So cute. I gave him a big smile, showing my teeth.

He bites down on his bottom lip, and puts his hand through his hair. Okay, that was just- hot. Like, yeahh.

We get to the enterance and I almost forget to tell him something else.

'Oh and Harry?'

'Yeah?'

'So I kinda told my parents I was volunteering for the dunk tank, hence my swimsuit,' He looks at my swimsuit that can be seen a little through my white t-shirt, then looks away realizing, he was staring at my bo-chest, 'And if my dad came here to pick me up and saw a boy..' I let him catch on.

'Ohh, hahah, I seee, alright. See you tomorrow, then?' I gave him a tight hug and he walks away, pulling out his cell phone, probably calling his mom.

I take out my phone and pretend I'm busy because it was awkward just standing there and doing nothing.

I hear a honk and look up. Headlights flash through the night and aim at me, blinding my sight.

It's my dad.

I open the door to the passengers seat and hop in.

'Sisssyyyy!!' I hear Carter yell from behind me.

I turn around in my seat, gaining eye contact with him. 'Hey there, squirt.' I smile at him.

He smiles back as I turn back in my seat and look out the window.

My dad starts to drive away. 'So how was the dunk tank?' He asks me.

'Pretty good. I wasn't dunked a lot, but it was cold afterwards.'

'Yeah, your mom told me you were dunked by a little girl multiple times.' He chuckled. Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about telling my mom that. Ugh, now I have to lie to BOTH my parents. Eh, it's worth it. I smile to myself.

'Sissy, did you get water up your butt?'

I laugh out loud at my brothers cute question.

'No, Carter, I did not get water.. up my butt.' He laughs and then snorts. Me, my dad and Carter laugh together.

My dad turns up the radio. The Macarena starts to play. My brother screams. I turn it up, knowing how much he loved to dance to this song.

I took out my phone and clicked the camera app and switched it to video. I turned, yet again, in my seat and started to film my brother dancing.

Once the song finished, we were in our garage.

'Okay kiddos, get out of the car.' My dad said. I got out of the car and went to unbuckle my brother. Being that he was only 4, he couldn't really work out all the buckles that locked him in.

He hopped out of the car and ran to the door. My mom opened it, greeting us. I walked in,  smelling the aroma of seasoned rice.. and chilli? My FAVORITE!

CHAPTER 11 !

After dinner, I went up to my room to read. I heard my mom and my brother walking up the stairs. 'Mommy! Read me a bedtime story?' Carter asked a little excited.

'Okay, sweety.' My mom agreed. Their footsteps and whispering became distant.

I was in the middle of a chapter of my book when I heard something hit my window. I brushed it of, thinking it was just a branch. But then it happened again. What in the heck? I got up and pulled my curtains apart. I looked down and saw Harry looking up at me, smiling, revealing his adorable dimples.

I open my window. 'What in the world are you doing here?' I whisper down to him and let a giggle escape my lips.

'Oh, um. So my mom wasn't home and I decided to come over to your house..'

'It's 8 o'clock, silly.' He smiles at my remark.

We stay in silent for a couple seconds.

'If I had really long hair, then I would let you climb it to get up here, but I don't.' I laugh quietly.

'Hahah! Hmm..'

He thinks. 'Wait!' I whisper yell at him.

He flips his head up to me. Tilting it to the side as to ask what.

'My parents, by now, are probably downstairs watching tv. So I will go downstairs, tell them I forgot something outside and when I come back inside, you will follow and run up into my room.'

'Deal!' Harrys grins and runs around the corner.

I go downstairs and tell my parents I forgot something outside. I scurry outside and meet Harry.

*Harry's POV*

'Okay, so I will go back inside, and you follow me. When we get to the stairs, you go up, while I quickely talk to my parents.'

I gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

'Okay, ready?'

'Lianna, we aren't doing mission.' I chuckle. She glares at me.

'Just go with the plan.' She winks at me. My heart skips a beat.

She starts to strut towards her house. We enter. She walks and when we reach the stairs, she points at them, with her back still turned to me. I quietly run up the stairs.

I hear her talking to her parents. Remembering where her room was from when I was over once before, I walked into her room.

After about a minute or so she walks into her room, closes her door and locks it.

'Don't think it's weird that I'm locking the door, I just don't want my parents to barge in.' 

 I smiled. 'As long as you promise not to rape me.' I evilly say.

'No promises.' She smirks. '......Ew! I was kidding!'

'I know. I don't think that's even possible..?' I half state and half question.

'Well I mean you could stick th-'

'I get it! I get it! That is possible I guess. Ew.'

She goes into giggling hysterics and flops onto the bed.

I sit on the edge of the bed.

'So what do you want to do?' I ask her.

'Hm, I know this sounds a little lame but how about truth or dare?'

I mysteriously smile at her. 'Okay.'