Part 9

-AUTHORS NOTE: Guys this is just a filter chapter cos I have writers block and I'm not feeling good,  BUT IT IS STILL INTERESTING. So read it. Oh and its short. Enjoyyy.x

CHAPTER 14 !

*Lianna's Nightmare*

I was running in some forest. I wasn't sure what I was running away from, but I knew I had to just keep on running. Someone or something was hot on my heels. I could hear it panting. I was nearly out of breath. I had to get somewhere safe. I jumped over a gigantic rock that was in the ground. I took a sharp left, trying to escape the thing that was following me. I looked behind myself to see if it was still behind me. Yep, it sure was. I wasn't sure what it was.  It seemed as if it were a shadow. It was just blackness. I couldn't look anymore. As I turned my head, continuing running, I fell. I fell from the forest, off a cliff. I kept falling. And falling. And falling.

*End Of Nightmare*

My body jolted up from the sensatioin of falling. It was still dark. My tv automatically shut off probably a while ago. I took a peek at the bright digital clock; 1:34. I felt something next to me - Harry. I smiled to myself, forgetting about the weird dream had. I sighed. 

I got up to use the bathroom. I unlocked my door and quietly walked to my bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the lights. I shut my eyes, blocking out the blinding light. I fumbled with my hand to turn off the light. The lights were off and I opened my eyes. All I saw were colorful circles. I let my eyes adjust. I walked over to the toilet and went pee. I question whether to flush the toilet or not, not wanting to wake anyone. Oh well, I thought, and flushed. I turned on the sink and washed and dried my hands. 

I walked out of my bathroom and back in my room, shutting and locking the door. I walked to my bed and got under the covers.

'Where'd you go?' I gasped. Harry's voice scared me half to death. 

'Sheesh you scared me shitless!' Harry tiredly chuckled. 'And if you must know, I went to pee.'

'Ok. Are you okay? I heard you whimpering a couple minutes ago before you abrubtly left.' Aww, he cared. 

'Oh that. Well um, I was just having a bad dream..' I confessed, hoping he wouldn't laugh.

'I figured, but are you okay?' Harry sounded a little concerned.

'Yeah, I'm better now. Just a dumb 'ol nightmare.'

'Okay, good.' He looked at me and I saw him smile.

'I'm going back to sleep.' I said before yawning.

'Ditto.' Harry shifted in bed and before I could turn to look at him again, he kissed my cheek. I smiled and fell asleep again.