Part 13

*Authors Note: This is an extra long part! You're welcome. & If there are any stupid misspellings, it was probably a typo! Please Read, It is pretty good! Thank you!.x Pic of David>>

Chapter 19 !

*Beeeeeeep* *Beeeeeeeeeeeep* I swung my arm on the bedside drawer, trying to turn off my alarm. Once I  turned it off, I got up and headed to my bathroom.

I got out of the shower and started to blow dry my hair. I decided to leave my hair down today and curl it a little. 

I applied some light makeup. Just some mascara and a little bit of blush. I got dressed in some black skinny jeans, I put on a cheetah print crop top. And sprayed on some perfume from Rue 21.

I walked downstairs to find my mom cooking, my dad reading the newspaper, and Carter playing with his toy cars at the table.

'Morning.' I said quietly.

'Hey Lianna.' My dad took a sip of his coffee.

'LEELEE!' I cringed at Carter's loudness.

'Hi Carter.'

'Leelee, I'm making pancakes. How many do you want?'

'Um, just two please.'

'Okay. Here.' My mom brought a plate of four pancakes to me.

'I only asked for two.'

'Oh well. Just eat. You need to gain some pounds; you're too skinny.'

'Am not. I'm fit.'

'Right. I guess.'

I am fit. I play volleyball. And I eat a lot. But I'm not..chubby. Or skinny. You know what, I'm fine. I dont even know.

That was a weird conversation with my mom..What's up with her?

Anyways, I ate 3 pancakes- with syrup. I went to wash my hands and apply some lip gloss.

I came back in the kitchen. 'Who is taking me to school?'

'I will take you today. Dad will have to take today off of work and just rest.' My mom said.

'Okay.' I looked at my watch. 7:45. School starts at 8:10. 'Can we leave now?'

'Okay, let me get my keys.' My mom walked into our hallway.

'Bye dad. I hope your foot feels better.'

'Thanks Leelee.'

'Bye Carter!'

'Bye bye Leelee. Have fun at school!'

'I'll try.' With that, I walked to the garage.

I opened the car door and hopped in.

'Let's get a move on, mom.' She put the key in the engine.

'And we're off.'

I opened my window a little bit for some fresh air. Fergie came on the radio.

Fergalicious definition

Make them boys go loco

They want my treasure

So they get their pleasures from my photo

You can see me, you can't squeeze me

 I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy

I got reasons why I tease 'em

Boys just come and go like seasons