Chapter 40

Shigaraki ripped away from Overhaul's grip and stormed away from his room. She ran back to her own room, thinking why would he do that? i mean yes he is the leader of the gang, but he still made a promise. And for the young Shigaraki, promises are very important to her. Once you break your promise, she wont trust you anymore.

-

Deku glared at Toga, who is still flirting with him despite of saying 'He's unavailable due to some other circumstance' Toga just shrugged and continued flirting with him. 

"For fuck's sake! Stop flirting with me! ugh, you're so annoying!" he slammed his hands on the table and stormed out of the bar, slamming the door in the process. he immediately ran to their shared room and sat in the bed, sighing. 

"When will this end?" he mumbled, looking at their class picture.

"I wish... I wish none of this happened.. I am really worried... Shachan"

A knock interrupted him, causing him to close the gallery app and put the phone down quickly. 

"Deku?"

Dabi smiled at him, "It's time"

-

As thy fight with their lives, Midorya joined with the heroes, Aizawa explaining along the way. Their friends couln't believe it at first, but when Midorya told them his reasons, they forgave him because he's just thinking of Shai's safety. But what they didn't know was this was all just the start. Speaking of Shai, they didn't even saw her even though they got Eri.

"Eri-chan? do.. do do you know where is.. shichan?"  Asked Mirio,

"She..took my place.. in the.. room.." 

When Bakugo heared this, he immidiately ran away, not listening to Midorya's shouts saying 'She's not the same-'

Bakugo ran and ran until he reached the room where he got Eri. The room was dark, but he heared beeping sounds. He cursed silently as he search for the light switch. After a few seconds, he felt the switch and switched on the lights. As the lights flickered, he immidiately scanned the room, searching for the girl.

The said girl was strapped in a bed with the heart monitor besides her. His anger rises as he saw the tubes inher body. He slowly approached her, as her eyes flickers open, he immidiately smiled, thinking she is okay.. 

"Hey.. baby-"

"No! No! stay away from me! Damned hero!" she trashed, as Bakugo slowly approached her.

"Hey.. hey baby, calm-"

"No! NO GO AWAY! Dabi, Toga, Deku! help!"

Bakugo's eyes went wide, " Baby--"

Midorya barge in with Eri on his back, "Kacchan! You need to calm her down! make her sleep or something!"

"Deku! help...-" 

Bakugo quickly made her asleep by injecting some sleeping formula.

"We need to get out of here!"

-

Midorya opened his eyes. He scanned the room, "Kacchan?" He asked, seeing the sleeping beside his bed.

Bakugo groaned, "Nerd" 

"Are... are you okay?" Midorya asked, holding his head, trying to lessen the pain.

"You fucking kidding me? You're the one whose on the hospital bed with bandages, not me." He looked up, frowning.

"Ye-yeah"

"Ca.. can you tell me what happened to her?" bakugo asked, rubbing his sleep away, as he sighed.