Chapter 29

'Kacchan and todoroki started-'

"Izukun!"

Izuku's eyes widened, not wanting to hear her voice here now. She is supposed to be resting.

"Shachan?! what are you doing here?!"

"Matte!" 

Izuku stopped making Tamaki bump into his back,"Ittai... I'll come with you! I can't let them take Katsuki away from me!"

Izuku looked at her,

" B-bu-but--"

"I'll be fine.."

-

Shoji carried Izuku and Tamaki for them to have a rest even just for a little bit. 

"Toko-kun?!" - "What happened to him?!" 

Asked the two injured heroes. They stared at  Tokoyami who is rampaging because of his quirk due to the darkness.

"Come on, forget about me! Find others and save them!" Said Tokoyami who is struggling to control his quirk.

-

Bakugou stared at them, not knowing what to do. He didn't understand why would the villains want him.

"K-kei-keigu?"

Bakugou's eyes went wide hearing Tamaki's voice. He frantically searched for her, not realizing that Shoji is carrying his girl. 

"She's here, Kacchan"

Shoji slowly let Tamaki out. 

"Wh-what the hell?" he asked, seeing his girl with half of her body exposed and a few cuts here and there.

"What the ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED TO HER?!" Roared Bakugou, causing his friends look at him in annoyance.

"Do you want the villains to catch us huh?" glared Todoroki 

"The fuck- no!"

Bakugou sighed, walking towrds his girl, as they discussed some things.

-

"What's with these guys?!" 

"You both walk in the center." said Shoto, 

"You're not going to protect us IDIOTS! I CAN PROTECT HER MYSELF!"

They pretended not to hear Bakugou's remark, "Let's go"

"DON'T IGNORE ME!"

"Make sure you two follow us"

"Don't tell us what to do!" he replied, taking Tamaki's hand,

"Keep it down, Keigu" Tamaki mumbled, not liking her boyfriend to shout.

-

They saw asui and uraraka fighting a villain but the villain quickly escapes. Of course they helped Uraraka. They need all the help they can get- but still, they are still angry at her.

"You are hurt" said the green haired boy, 

"N-no.. I'm okay"

Uraraka didn't know why are they still helping her even though she hates Tamaki.

"We are escorting Kacchan back to the camp."

"Where is Bakugou then?" asks Tsuyu.

Tamaki's eyes widened, "HE WAS JUST HERE A SECOND AGO!" she shouted, 

"If you mean him, I made him disappear with magic." Compress replied, standing on a tree branch, "This one shouldn't be on heroes side, you know?" he played with the pearl,