chapter 49

They were supposed to give up. But one day, a news lift their spirits up.

"We would like to interrupt whatever's on the television Now."

A familiar voice echoed throughout the room where the selected students and some of the pro heroes.

"That...That's Tomura" said Dabi,

"The hell is he doing?" Murmured Eraserhead,

"As you know, we have your precious students here."

Tomura said as he mentions the camera man to capture the two ladies bruised up.

Bakugo's eyes went wide when he saw Shai. She looks so scared and tired with all the bruises covering her up.

"It's been what? Months? The heroes are lazy aren't they? Can't even find them. Maybe they just want these two girls to be with us, eh?"

Hawks glared at the TV monitor, "Like hell I want them to give them to you, asshole"

"Get ready heroes, this other one won't last long"

Tomura said as he grabbed Shai's hair and showed her face. Her face is not that pixelated anymore as the cameras zooms in, making more of the bruises clear.

"She'll be dead after a few days IF you can't still find us. Hurry up"

The scary live broadcast ended with Tomura's hands creeping to both of the girls neck.

"We need to find them!" Bakugo yelled, startling them.

"Kacchan, calm down! We don't even know where they are yet!" Izuku said as he reasoned out Bakugo.

"Then we should find them!" He said as he grabbed Izuku's collar, "I don't want to lose anyone anymore!"

Everyone looked at him, shocked. Bakugo Katsuki is still not recovered from what happened to his friend.

"You're not the one feeling the same, Bakubro." Kirishima bit his lip as he said the next words, "I.. I loved Mina. I was the one who held her had before she passed. I had so many chances to tell her my feelings but, i was too late. You're so damn lucky that Shai's still alive and both of you knew about you feelings for each other."

"Kiri" Denki said as he comfort his friend, "Were always here for you, buddy"

"We should go and find them now though. Tomura is right, Shai can't survive another day there." Shoto said.

"So, this is the new--" All might was interrupted by someone barging in,

"We Found them! Let's go!" Kamui woods said.

All of the students stood up and rushed to the door, going to change in their hero costumes. Eraserhead sighed, "Okay tell us where are they and we're going to make a plan."

-

As they arrived at the scene, some of the students stayed Infront fighting the not so strong villains.

As they progress, the building started to collapse. They all ran as fast as the could, but couldn't find Tomura or All for one. Only the strongest Nomus are in there.

"KATSUKI!" A scream echoed throughout the building.

"Shai!" Bakugo activated his quirk to propel himself up to where they heard Shai.

"Kacchan!"

"Kat!"

Izuku and Shoto followed Bakugo.

As they reached a certain room, they saw Hanabi tied up in a chair, slightly bleeding.

"Hana" Izuku said as they ran to her. The untied her and check if there's any serious injury.

"S-she..." Hanabi was passed out in Izuku's arms,

"Where the fuck is she..."

They quickly regrouped with the others as soon as the found them. Iida took Hanabi outside to get her to a hospital.

As soon as the reached the final room, they saw Tomura and Shai in the other side of the room.

"Well well well.... You arrived after..." Tomura raised his hands to count, "Five months? That's a bit late" He smirked,

"Sad to say, my sister here" he said as he held Shai's wrist up with four fingers, can't last long"

Shai coughed, "You.. You have to...save yourselves.."

"We can't just leave you here!" Dabi said, "I'm doing everything I can so that we can't meet each other in secret anymore!"

Tomura frowned, "well what do we have here? A bastard who left just to make himself clean huh?"

"I'm tired of your bullshit, hands!"

As they throw insults, Bakugo is slowly creeping up to them, but Tomura is not stupid. He knew someone's going to do that.

"Fuck off, grenade boy, you can't get her"

The building started to collapse underneath them. Shai looked at Bakugo one last time and Smiled,

'I love you Katsu'

Bakugo's eyes widened and Shai's smile was the last thing he saw before everything went dark.