Chapter 6

~

"Kozan.. Daisuki" Bakugou closed his eyes, then laughed. 'That pesky little shit!' Tamaki thought, "Bakugou, you meanie!" a small 'hmmp' was heard by Bakugou, "Don't you dare call me Bakugou!" he shouted, "Then what should I call you!?" She replied, "...K-...Keigu.. Call me keigu" (Kozan = mine, keigu = yours faithfully) Tamaki blushed, "Mine." Bakugou muttered, "yours faithfully" she replies much louder than the male, they both blushed, "soo we are okay now?"

"Ah!? no! you are being mean to me so no!" She replied, Bakugou kissed her cheeks, Tamaki blushed in embarrassment, "Ke-keigu you BAKA!"

They were silent, "Ke-keigu, can you do the heart sign?" Bakugou growled but did it anyways. Tamaki set it as a wallpaper, "Hey, send me that." He said, harshly. Tamaki sent it, then he got busy with his phone. A few minutes later, Tamaki's phone vibrated,

@KingExplodo posted a picture

She didn't bother to check what is it because she knows. She took that picture after all,

"Shai." She looked at him, "Yeah?" she replied, "You, me. Go to the mall this Saturday" Tamaki smiled, "Ohhoooh a date?!" She said excitedly, "Yeah whatever"

~

Eijiro is scrolling to his Herogram when he saw...

Eijiro was the first to comment,

@Red_Riot99 : WHO MADE YOUR HEART BOOM!?

@SeroScotchtape : @AcidGirl, @Denkithepica!!

@Froppy : is it @TamakiShyy?! 

@TamakiShyy : @Froppy ,not telling! ;P 

Load more

~

Katsuki refreshed his timeline, 100 likes, 20 comments, 

The classes has ended and the bakusquad were hanging out at the mall. They were sitting in a cubicle (in a resto. btw) waiting their order. Tamaki is busy on her phone- well all of them are.

 Tamaki is busy on her phone- well all of them are