Chapter 27

Tomura sighed, eye-ing Dabi.

"What's wrong with you?" he said, standing up, walking to him.

"Nothing" he replied, rather coldly.

"Then stop pacing. You're irritating me." Tomura spatted.

"Then stop eye-ing me. I'm getting annoyed"

Tomura faced him, his eye twitching- well they won't notice it anyway. His hands were twitching uncontrollably due to anger. It is very idiotic if he punched him and the reason was just because he is talking back at him. He aggressively grabbed Dabi's collar and lift hiup a little. 

"Listen here you Nitwit. I know what makes you bothered. And I hate it if I  see someone like that."

Tomura pushed him back hard. He then walked away, slamming the door,

-

"Are you okay?"  Toga said, helping him stand up. 

Dabi smiled at her gesture. "Ye-yeah, I'm okay" he replied

"Why are you so worked up anyway?" Compressed asked as he plays with the capsules.

"Wellof course I Am worried about her. I told you.. Even if I am a villain, I can't stop thinking about her.."

Flash back

Endeavor opened the door, making Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto to look at him. 

"Okeirinasai, Otosan" Touya said, standing up smiling at him.

That's when he saw someone behind his father. She slowly stepped out of Eiji's back, Her eyes were tearful, her hands trembly as she tried to wave at them. Her Red hair is messy, her clothes has dried blood in it and her face were covered with bruises. The Todoroki brothers stared at her trembling form, making her bit her lower lip. She is scared, not knowing what should they do to her. 

"Wh-what? who?.." Touya struggled to find words. 

"She bumped at me. She was  so scared so I decided to take her home with me" Eiji replied as he ushered the little girl to introduce herself.

"P-please.. don-don't hurt me.." she stuttered,

"Come here, we wont hurt you" Touya said, smiling at her as he cautiously tried to hold her trembling hands. Once he got it, he smiled at her again, causing her to relax at his touch.

"See? I won't hurt you, I promise"

Eniji smiled at this and left her with his children. 

"Y-Y-you p-promise?"

"yes!" 

Touya carefully guided her to his siblings, not wanting to scare the girl. He made her sit down with them, 

"I'm Touya." He said containing his excitement to avoid making the girl  scared. 

"I'm Fuyumi" said the pretty girl in front of her,

"Nanatsuo is my name"

"Shoto." Said the Quiet boy, 

"I-I-I-.. err.. I-I'm To-to-tomura Shai.." 

"Nice to meet you, Sha-chan! Let's go take a bath!"  Fuyumi grabbed her hand and dragged her to her room. 

-

"So, you're saying that she can stay here for a few days?"  asked  Rei while cooking

"Yes,  that she can recover her energy and for her to heal some of her bruises" Eniji replied, walking away

"Yeah sure, that's not a problem" Rei smiled as she turn off the stove and prepared breakfast.

-

It's been a week since she stayed at the Todoroki residence. She and the Todoroki siblings are now close- Then treating her as their own. But it's also the day she need to go back to their house, and she is sure that Tomura  and his so called master will be furious, 

'Time to prepare myself for some serious beating' she thought, smiling sadly at the siblings.

"Do you have to go?" Fuyumi asked, wiping away her tears, 

"Y-yeah- but I'll visit you"

She hugged all of them, "Thank you, Touya-kun" she smiled, "And Sho-kun, don't forget to smile okay?"

Shoto walked closer to her and hugged her, of course she hugged back. 

"D-Don't forget me-- us okay? visit us again!"

(End of Dabi's flashback)

-

"WHERE WERE YOU!?" Tomura aggressively grabbed a fistful of her hair and throw her away. Her face collided with the wall causing her nose to bleed due to the impact.

"G-gomennasai, O-onii-chan! I-it won't ha-happ-happen again! I promise!"

Tomura glared at her. He kicked her stomach. She cough up blood, "Sorry please!"

-

"Oh that's why,"

"Yeah, I don't know Tomura that time.."

"Don't worry, I know that he won't kill her or torture her very much. After all, she is the only family that Tomura has"Kurugirireplied

-

"Fuck! why are you making this hard for Us, Shai?"  Tomura punched the wall, "I just want you to be strong- and yet, you declined. You chose to be a hero!"