Valentine's day (2)

Bakugou sat down at his seat. He glance at Tamaki, who is still ignoring him, 

'The fuck did I do to her?' he asked himself,

"What?" he was taken aback by her sudden coldness,

"You, me outside the dorms later"

"Whatever"

-

After class, Bakugou quickly left, knowing that Tamaki is impatient. He arrived and he saw her, 

"What now?" she asked, glaring at bakugou,

"What's your problem?"

"My? My problem?" she started, "oh you're the one to talk" she sassed,

"Me? huh?! you fucking ignored me for weeks!"

"Ohso you care now huh?"

"Wha- I care for you every single fucking time!!" he yelled back,

"Ugh no! You  just stayed because you pitied me!"

Bakugou's eyes widened at the sight. Tamaki's eyes watered as she stared at him in anger. Bakugou's heart dropped, knowing that he may be the reason why Tamaki is upset. Her hair turned into light blue, indicating that she is sad. He carefully walked to her, she stepped back in attempt to escape, but who can escape the Great Bakugou, right?

"Hey hey.. listen"

Tamaki stayed silent, "What did I do?"

"Y-you.. You..You told Uraraka that- that you just stayed b-because you pity me.." she said, sobbing her eyes out, "Tha-that's why i ignored you.."

"WHat-No I did not! Come on, I'm going to take you to Deku.. I'll talk to her"

-

Izuku is with the others, decorating the classroom. Suddenly, the door slammed open, revealing Bakugou and Tamaki. Bakugou quickly Handed Tamaki to Izuku, while he is scanning the area, looking for a certain gravity girl. He spotted Uraraka chatting with Yao-momo.

" Hey you, Shitty gravity shit. Come with me"

Bakugou dragged Uraraka outside their classroom, leaving their classmates stare at them in confusion. 

"What did you do to her, huh?" He snarled,

"Nothing okay?"

Just then, Eijiro saw them. Eijiro was just getting back from taking the other supplies when he saw Bakugou and Uraraka glaring at each other.

"What is happening in here?" he asked,

"Wellthis girl right here," He pointed at Uraraka, "Made Tamaki upset."

"No I did not!" she defended, 

"Oh yeah you did! you did something terrible you know?" Eijiro growled,

"Wha-what did you fucking-- you asshole!"

"She made Sha-can think that you know.. You just stayed 'cause you pitied her"

Bakugou's eyes went wide, he glared at Uraraka, "What the fuck, you annoying piece of shit?!"

Bakugou activated his quirk. Uraraka flinched, then suddenly, a hand tapped Bakugou's shoulder,

"Katsu.. That's enough"

Bakugou turn around, Tamaki smiling at him.

"It's fine.." she mumbled,