chapter 12

Shigaraki was slightly worried. He is planning to take his sister when they raid the USJ. Kurugiri is eye-ing him suspiciously,

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

Shigaraki shrugged, "nothing" He mumbled.

Shigaraki stood up and ruffled his own hair, "FUUUCK!"

The wrap boy stared at him, giving him a 'What the fuck dude?' look.

"What if I failed again?! What if she escapes again?!"

"we are not going to fail, i promise" Kurugiri assured

Shigaraki's pupils got smaller as he shakes. Kurugiri sighed in annoyance,

"Calm down"

As on cue, Dabi walked over to the Blue haired guy and slapped the back of his head. All the LOV members that's present tried to contain their laugh but they failed.

"Damn Dabi, what the fuck you doing?" Asked spinner,

"HAHA THAT WAS—Oh gosh, Boss, you okay?" Asked the split persona, twice

Shigaraki glared at Dabi, "The fuck what that for?!"

Dabi rolled his eyes, "Stop being paranoid. It might mess your mind up"

~

It was Monday. (Idk what day is the USJ soo.. also, i may or may not follow the series. i got ideas hihee) Katsuki and Tamaki arrived at school, not so early due to Tamaki's makeup and many more. Katsuki was annoyed that shitty Deku came at school earlier than him.

"DEKU WHY ARE YOU HERE SO EARLY?!" He quickly let go of Tamaki's hand and head towards the green-haired boy, causing him to shiver in fear.

Tamaki walked over to yao -momo, tsuyu and mina, "Oh God, here we go again" The mumbled simultaneously.

"How are you feeling?" The pink skin girl asked her best friend, "Doing fine. where is uraraka?" she replied,

"Suspended," Yao-momo said as she glanced at the empty seat

"Are you mad at her?"

"I don't know tsuyu. Maybe yes, maybe no."

The girls nodded in understanding.

"Bakugou, stop yelling at Midorya!" The class representative yelled at the explosive blonde,

"DIE!!!" Bakugou ignited his fists with his quirk, ready to blow midorya and iida's face.

"Take your sits, you BRATS!" Aizawa said as he walked in. They quickly run to their seats, afraid to make their teacher angry.

"Welcome back, Tamaki" Tamaki smiled, "Change into your PE uniform. We are going out."

~

They were amazed. The USJ is HUUUGE!

"What's that?" Mineta pointed down-

"Are those villains?!" Mashirao said,

Kurugiri appeared in front of the students. Aizawa jumped down. 13 tried to stop Kurugiri but, 13 started to suck himself into his quirk. Bakugou noticed that Kurugiri is staring at his girl. He and Kirishima attacked the villain.

~

Tamaki gained consciousness. Aizawa is still attacking the villains. She saw a glimpse of blue hair- wait blue hair?

'Is..is that Shiggy?!'

She stood up and fight some of the villains, "I can handle this Tamaki"

But she refuses to listen. Shigaraki walked closer.. and closer..-

"Watch out!" Aizawa pushed His student away. Shigaraki's eyes shifted to the teacher,

"Don't you dare touch her!" Aizawa said.

Suddenly, a bird like creature appeared. Shigaraki laughed at Aizawa's attempts,

"You cannot beat Nomu"

~

Bakugou, Midorya, Kirishima, and Todoroki arrived at the scene. Seeing their teacher get beaten by some shitty creature makes them angry- Bakugou's eyes found his Kozan, standing not so far away from a villain. They quickly charged at the bird man. Todoroki froze him.

They were pre-occupied with the situation that the didn't see their friend swallowed by that purple portal. Even Bakugou didn't saw that.

Aizawa's bones cracked as the bird like creature beat him like a pulp. All might arrived at the scene, then immediately fight the nomu.

~

All might managed to win. Midorya attacks Kurugiri but, was interrupted by Shigaraki's hand coming closer to him. A gun shot stopped shigaraki-

"Retreat!" Shigaraki yelled. The pro-heroes quickly caught up to them but it was too late,

"We got what we needed anyways." Shigaraki laughed as he disappeared.

"WHat DO THEY GOT?!" Allmight said,

"WHERE IS SHACHAN?!" Midorya looked around-

"THAT BASTARDS GOT SHAI!" Bakugou yelled, him Feeling his anger rising,

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled in frustration.

She just woke up.

"KUSO KUSO KUSO KUSO!" He cursed as he punched the ground. People around him stared.

"What are we gonna do now?" Kirishima mumbled as he tried to calm his friend down.