chapter 45

Bakugo slumped down on his bed angrily, thinking who the fuck would do that? He then took out his phone out of his pocket, trying to call Sha. But it immediately go into voicemail.

"This is Shacchan speaking! leave-- WHO THE FUCK IS THAT- Don't mind him, Katsuki's just being him, Just leave a message after the beep!-- FUCK YOU THE- Beeeeeeeeep"

"Hello babe-- i mean shai. I am worried-- we are all worried. where are you? please response"

-

Principal Nezu stared at the brown haired girl, as he furrowed his eyebrows in anger. 

"What was that  Miss. Uraraka?" he asked, clearly annoyed, "This is our agreement right? You had two chances! TWO! Do you want me to spell it to you?!" He glared, "T-W-O! TWO!" He huffed.

Uraraka stared at him, "So what are you going to do? kick me out?" 

Yaoyorozu bit her lip, "Please principal, give her another chance, I promise that I will watch her" she pleaded, 

"Fine. But after her therapy, but she will go with you with the others to see if where class should i put her"

-

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" ShaI yelled, glaring at Nine, 

"He shrugged, "technically, yes. I am insane, you didn't have to rub it on me" 

She rolled her eyes, "I won't be a Fucking bait, Nine. What are you doing if The villains will be in there too huh?" 

"I know that they will be there too, I'm not stupid like you"

She clenched her fists, "Fuck you then! I am not stupid!" she replied,

Hasaki grabs her arm stopping her to punch nine, "Calm down" she muttered, 

"Then explain why UA put you in another 2 weeks of quarantine huh? because you let go of your fucking emotion--" Nine's face flew side ways as a loud 'smack' echo the room, 

"I cant control my feelings right now. I'm sorry i have shitty brother. I..." tears are now running down to her soft skin, "And here I..i-i.. I thought t-that y-you and him.. are no-not the same." she said.

Shai then stomped out of the room. Nine then sighed, 

"What the fuck was that?" Hasaki asked, "Are you nuts? You know that she's still recovering. Don't be such an asshole." she muttered,

"She's right, what if the LoV decided to come too?" Asked Makihara, "And don't think about following her now, She need to be alone"

Kon growled, "I sometimes wish You're not insane. Sometimes you just go and say things that doesnt even make sense, yes you're smart, but that's a shitty move. You know that nine" he said, patting his back.

-