chapter 48

Hanabi's

The second i thought about helping Nine, i was surrounded my the black mist. I stopped moving and let the black mist teleport me on where the  location it might be. As it finished, i landed butt first Infront of my boyfriend.

"Hi there Hana" he said In his cracking voice,

"Why'd you do that? 'my classmates' might've been suspected me!" I replied,

He took off the hand Infront of his face, "I've missed you" Tomura said as he held my chin in-between his thumb and pointer finger. "Do you love me, Hana?" He asked,

I nodded my head, "Yes Tomura... I do"

He smiled at me. A sickly twisted smile. "Then do what I say."

-

As Tomura, Hanabi and All for one physically and mentally torturing Shai, the heroes are formulating their plan, fast. With the help of Dabi, they narrowed down three buildings. On where Shai and Hanabi could be.

Dabi and Midorya just forgot about the plan as they decided to go come clean. They both said sorry for what they've done. Aizawa couldn't believe that Midorya lied and acted around them. Dabi on the other hand, had to go to therapy before everything else but agreed to help finding Shai. The rest of the villains, except Tomura and All for one were taken to prison. As for Hanabi, the heroes were convinced that she was captured by the villains because of her strength. But what they didn't know was she was working with the enemy.

-

Midorya's

I knocked on Kacchan's door for the 20th time today. But he still won't open the door, not even for Aizawa. I knew that he was hurt by me betraying him, but i know that lieing and acting was for the best.

"Kacchan... Please open the door. You've been in there since Aizawa-sensei told you and the others what I've done." I pleaded, wanting to restore our friendship.

What the fuck I've done? All these years building a friendship with Katsuki... Was it all in vain? Is our friendship really ends here?

"Katsuki, please. You knew why I did that. If you're in my situation, you will do it for her too. I know that" i said as I started banging the door.

"That...That's right... But atleast I'm going to tell someone. Not like others, just carrying the burden all by himself" he replied.

I huffed in annoyance and slide down his door to sit, "Huh? That's rich coming from you. Remember what happened on the ground beta?"

I hear him growl as he replied, "I fucking told you what was going on my head you dimwit! You knew how much that... That thing destroy me! But still you did it too! Do you not care about us? Your friends? On what we think about your mental health?!"

My heart warmed up at his words, "Kacchan-"

"You, Shai and my friends are the sunshine i've got. Now, Shai's gone... You.. you lied to me... Mina.. mina's on critical condition..." He replied. "I'm trying my best to improve and make you guys believe that I'm so proud and so lucky to have you by my side. You too, Izuku.. the time I've almost got killed, that was something to trigger my memories about how you said you're looking up to me.. it motivated me more.."

I sighed, "but then I ruined it because I hid something from you"

"It's not ruined.. it's just that... You of all people knew what happened to me when I tried to carry the burden alone" he said.

I quickly stood up as I hear faint sounds coming out from his room.

'is he going to open the door-'

As the door opened, a familiar scent wafted around me. I feel another body on me. His heart pounding on what emotion he holds now.

"Kacchan... I'm sorry"

-

"Just kill me please..." Shai pleaded as Hanabi wiped Shai's blood out of her own mouth.

"Oh sweety, i can't do that... You're still going to watch me and Bakugo getting married" she smirked at the poor girl.

"H-he.. he won't s-settle on an extra like you..."

Hanabi laughed, "Oh dear! But he's going to be! After all, you're not on the picture anymore."