Chapter 15

The younger Tamaki is sweating. She twist and turn, the burning sensation still lingers in her throat. Her friends watch in horror as she tried to scratch out her vocal chords. Bakugou held her hand back as her brother hugged her tightly, even though she is hot like an oven. Todoroki held her arms with his cold hand and started to produce ice. Kirishima and Deku tried to help to- they tried to help her. 

"I-it burns- really bad" She muttered, "Shh, we will help you" Bakugou whispered, "You will get through this" Her brother replied, "We will always be here for you" Kirishima And Deku said in unison. Then her body went limp.

~

Bakugou carried her up into her room, then go back down stairs to meet with his friends.

"What happened to her" Deku muttered, "Tomura may injected too many substances in her- her body might not take it all" Bakugou replied, clenching his fists, "Why would he do that?" Kirishima questioned, "Because, Sha is Tomura's little sister" Amajiki said, not looking at them,

"What?!" 

They looked at each other, "I thought that you-"

"We adopted her, after she ran away from Tomura. Poor sha, Always beaten up by him"... Todoroki looked at him, "Ah, that's why"

The little things that Todoroki thought is finally making sense, "But.. What will happen to her?"

That was the question that everybody is thinking about. Their minds swirl with questions and answers, but none of them dared to answer Kirisima's question.

~

As the sun rises up, so is Bakugou. He glance to his side to see if Sha is sleeping, and there she is. So peaceful, not glitching, not cracking bones, no tears. He faintly smiled, despite of the things that is happening right now. Bakugou placed his hands into her cheeks. A tear slide down his face, "Shit" he muttered. He got up and stretched. Thinking what would happen to Shai. 

Amajiki is sleeping peacefuly, while Kirishima, Todoroki, and Deku is on the guestroom, also sleeping. They slept around 4 in the morning to make sure that nothing will happen to the girl they were protecting. Its only 7 in the morning. They were very tired. But Bakugou manage to go to the bathroom to wash his face.

When he got back, Tamaki's eyes were open. "Hey babe, why wake up early?" Bakugou's morning voice is very sexy, that made Tamaki look at him, "Nothing" Her voice turned into her normal one, not the distorted one.

"Keigu.. I'm sorry for causing so many troubles that i've caused you guys.." 

Bakugou laid in her bed, stroking her hair gently, "We want to help you, and I promise, I will protect you. Even if it will cause my life" Bakugou smiled at her, "No noo, what about your future huh? You'll be the number 1 hero right?"

He patted her head, "My future will be trash if you are gone."

This made the girl heart's flutter, hearing those words from the kid that has a very shitty attitude. She blushed and smiled at her partner. 

"You need to get up Bakugou, You have training for the sports festival, right?" 

"But what about you?" 

"I'll be here waiting for you guys"

~

Bakugou got dressed and decided to wake the extras up. He opened the door and took a picture of the guys. "Stupid idiots"

"GET UP EXTRAS!" he shouted at them.

They immediately opened their eyes and glared at Bakugou, "Is that ,Kacchan?" Deku said, yawing. "We were also tired you know" Eijiro looked at him,