chapter 47

A few days after the incident between Nine and Shai, Kon decided to call the heroes.

"Hello?" an irritated voice answer the phone. The said man furrowed his eyebrows, "Who the fuck decided to call me in the middle of the class?"

Kon laughed, "We have your precious student here" said Kon who nodded shai to do her part. "Mmmff!" she then tugged her restraints to make a sound,

"Shai!" shouted Aizawa, "Who are you?! where is she?!" Aizawa's breath hitched when he heard his student 'struggling'. "let me talk to her!"

Kon then took off the gag he placed on Shai. Kon placed the phone in front of Shai, "S-sensei!" Shai cried, knowing that, knowing that the plan will work, knowing that she won't see them after this. "H-help me... Sensei" she sobbed.

"Where-!"

Kon then ended the call knowing that Shai will break down any moment. Kon took her restraints off and hugged her. "I'm sorry sister" he whispered.

Hasaki then entered the room, seeing Shai broke down made her heart clenched, "Darling, this.. this is for the best"

-

Aizawa called the trio then they proceeded to go to the principal's office to discuss things. Midnight, Hado, Tamaki and fatgum are also there.

"What happened?" Hado asked,

"Someone called me and told me they had her" aizawa said making the aura in the room tensed.

Bakugo stood up, "WHO? WHERE IS SHE?!" he shouted

"Calm down, kacchan, Let sensei finish his -"

"As I was saying," Aizawa coughed, "we need to-"

Aizawa was interrupted by someone barging in through a window. Glass and Red feathers flew around the room. Hawks stood up, blood oozing out of his open wound, but Hawks just dismissed it thinking someone important to him needs help.

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" Asked Aizawa, clearly annoyed,

Hawks held his injured arm as he limped towards a nearby chair. Hawks wheezed in pain, Fatgum being the nearest, helped Hawks to sit down. Aizawa rolled his eyes,

"What?" he asked,

"S-shai." He paused, "Shai needs our help!" he shouted, clearly feeling guilty that he flew away from her, "Let's go now, before they kill her!"

Bakugo growled, "What are you HEROES DOING?! LET'S GO-"

Midorya and Todoroki stood up, "Katsuki!"

"Wheere is she?!" he asked,

"Bakugo, c-calm down. I know y-you want to save my sister, but w-we need to plan so-something first. Being a-angry might get y-you injured, look at H-hawks" Tamaki pointed at the said hero,

"Fucking-" Bakugo frustatingly ruffled his hair in annoyance, "Fine"

-

"No! You can't just leave me here!" Hawks shouted at Aizawa, "You know that!" He said wanting to see her safe.

"Don't be stubborn. Look at you, full of bruises I suggest you to just lay down" He said, slowly opening the clinic door,

"Aizawa!-" Aizawa looked at the troubled hero, "Atleast bring her back, please"

They were getting ready when suddenly the alarm went off, saying that villains broke in.

-

Nine, Chimera, Mummy, Slice and Shai arrived. Chimera held Shai tightly as they walked towards the school. Some of the pro-heroes tried to hold them back but Mummy opened a sleeping gas making the heroes fall sleep.