Chapter 16

Their heads starting to hurt, but until now.. They can't figure something out for their friend. And it is hurting them as fuck. They really want to help her, but it's too hard. A few hours later, they decided to call it day. Only Bakugou and Amajiki stayed. 

"Fuck. How should we help her?" Her partner mumbled. 

Amajiki just shrugged and got up. He excused himself and he walked out, walking to his own bed room. Bakugou Sat at the edge of his Kozan's bed and stared at her. "Fuck Shigaraki, Fuck the villains"

~

Bakugou decided to lay down beside Tamaki and gently caressed her cheeks. She slighty moved to his touched, "K-katsu" she mumbled.

Bakugou's heart skipped a beat, his face a little bit red. "I- i love you.. katsu" she mumbled in her sleep, "I love you more" he mumbled back.

~

 Deku wrote down some notes when he visited his friends. He studied his notes but no answers came up. 

"Come on brain.."

He twitched in annoyance, still no answers. "SHIT!" he shouted.

He quickly clamped his hand into his mouth- wait did he just cursed?

"sorry sorry sorry sorry.."

He continued to write some notes and some possible answers.

"Why is she glitching?" 

~

Tomura laughed, "Oh shit, I Can imagine what's happening to her"

Toga and Dabi looked at him, confused ah hell, "Who?" 

"My sister, i bet.. the quirks i gave her makes her suffer now" His laugh died down, replaced by a smirk- that no one can see because of a hand in his face, "Is she going to be a villain?" Toga said, smiling creepily, "Maybe, if not.. she'll suffer and then she can die"

~

It is the day of the sports festival. Bakugou said goodbye to the Tamaki's and headed to the school. The Tamaki's going to come, but it is to early for them- Shai can't come because o f her injuries and she can't control her quirk, she can glitch in the battle arena.

They came to school at 8 in the morning so that Shai can still chat with her classmates and so is Amajiki. Shai immediately go to the waiting area to see her classmates.

Her eyes widened when she saw Uraraka in there, talking to tsu. But tsu is not that interested in her topic, but still listening to Uraraka 'cause she felt bad.

"Tami-chan?" Mina asked, making her classmates froze and stare at her, "Hi?" Tamaki said awkwardly,

"What are you doing here?! you might-" Todoroki was cut off by her, "I'm fine, just visiting you guys" she said smiling, "Still, you might be out of control" Bakugou eyed her, 

She  made a face like this

Bakugou blushed, "S-stop being so Kawaii!" he shouted, 'shit' he mentally cursed,

"Oh God Bakugou-" 

"SHUT UP RACOON EYES, YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!" he shouted blushing

'All players proceed to the arena' Present Mic said

Her classmates fled out of the room- well except for Bakugou.  

Bakugou walked closer to his girl, caressing her cheeks, "Goodluck, Keigu.. I'll be watching" She smiled. His heart skipped a beat, 'Fuck, I'm so lucky to have you' 

Because of Tamaki's quirk, she heard Bakugou's reply, making her blush, "I'm lucky to have you too" 

"I forgot about your mind reading quirk." He facepalmed, 

Tamaki smiled. When Bakugou lowered his hand, she quickly kissed him goodluck. "I love you" 

"You call that a kiss? here let me show you real one" Bakugou kissed her passionately, then pulled away after a few seconds, "U-uhm.. I think you should go no now"

~

(I'll skip when Bakugou and Uraraka were fighting)

Bakugou stared at the shivering gravity girl across him. He eyed her then started attacking. The gravity girl touched Bakugou and was about to kiss him, but he quickly punched her. He is floating but the gravity girl quickly released him, "What the FUCK WaS THAT?!" the explosive boy spatted, "Taking my chance." she said smirkng. 

The students stared at them- mainly at Uraraka. Her classmates stared at her, disgusted at her actions. While the younger Tamaki stared at her angrily- 

She is now glitching uncontrollably, as she cries with her distorted voice. 

"O-oh God, is she OKay?!" said the person besider her.

Katsuki quickly turned to them, his eyes widened as he saw his girl like that.

'FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING HELL ROUND FACE!'

"Let's make this quick. My girl needs me" 

He quickly finished the fight- leaving Uraraka with so many injuries.

"Where is she?" he asked the lady. 

"Clinic"

~

He slide the door open, then he quickly looked for his girl, then hugged her glitching form- 

"Oh my God, i'm sorry, you have to see that Baby, let me hug you" he said, panic rising.

She hugged back but, he did not fell anything due to her glitching. Aizawa and All might were watching them- 

"What happened to her?" All might aske.

Deku, Todoroki, Kirishima, Bakugou and Amajiki tried to explain it detail by detail, but their teachers just looked at them confused as hell.

"Maybe we can talk about this after the festival. Let them calm down." Aizawa said as he and All might left the room.

~

"What the hell happened to her" said the black haired teacher while walking ahead, 

"Fuck shigaraki" All mightsaid as he clenched his fists, "Fuck him being a shitty brother" 

Aizawa stopped walking, he stared at All might, "So what now? how can we make her normal again?" 

"I have no idea"

~

The villains saw what happened- the camera captured a bit of it. They laughed, especially Tomura who is really proud of his work. He drank his beer, 

"See?" he said pointing at the TV- paused when the camera focused at her in seconds. 

"Kirei-desu ne?" 

-