Chapter 34

The students moved to dorms because of the events. But when they finished unpacking and roaming around to see everyone's bed room, they felt that something isn't right.

"Where is Mineta?" Asked the pink girl,

"In his room" Replied Momo,

"Bakugo?"

"In his room too."

"Then... wait.. where is Sha-chan?"

Izuku's head perked up when he heard that name. They didn't see her this morning, nor going to the dorms.

"Ye-yeah, I didn't see her this morning" Replied Izuku, who is clearly worried.

Izuku stood up and walked into the door, "Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to see Amajiki-senpai. I'm going to ask where is she"He replied and shut the door.

-

Bakugo growled for the 10th time. He is clearly pissed that his girl is not replying to his texts.

"Where the hell is she?" he mumbled, turning off his phone. He walkes out of his room and go to the living room, scanning if his girl is in thre.

"Hey, Ponytail, where is she?" he asked, clearly asking for Sha.

"We don't know."

Bakugo 'tsk-ed' and sat besides Kirishima.

"You know where she is?" asked Bakugo,

"No bro. We didn't see her this morning. Thought that she is with you"

"Fuck no. The last text I got from her is 'Good night, I love you' which was last night" he replied, Occasionaly glancing to his phone to see if she replied, but it no.

"Agh Shit! where is this shitty girl?!" he shouted annoyed, causing his classmates to stop what they are doing and looked at him.

"Look Bakugo" Todoroki sighed, "Midorya is heading to Amajik-senpai's dorm to see if she's in there. Just calm down"

Bakugo growled in reply. He Walked away from them, opened the main door and slam it shut.

Kirishima face palmed, "I'm sorry, he's just so grumpy"

"No, it's okay. We understand. Us too- we are worried for her." Replied Shoto.

-

"E-eh?! then where is she?!" Midorya whisper shouted to the big three,

"I-I-I-I Do-Don't know" replied Amajiki who is clearly upset, not knowing where his sister could be.

"Maybe, she just err-- go to the mall or something" Niejire said, patting Amajiki's back.

"No-No... her clothes are not in her closet-- well her dark clothes.. you know what I mean-- She just let this letter.." Amajiki said, giving Izuku the letter.

"Dear, Onii-chan...

Yo, wassup? I knoew that this is soooo not formal, well err- I need to clear up my mind.. You know.. I'll be back, I promise. A-and uhm.. I  am sorry for all the trouble that i caused you, Mirio-kun, Nie-chan, kaccha, Izukun and the others. As long as I'm with you guys, there is a posibility that villains will attack again because i'm with yu. I dont want you guys to get hurt because of me.. Tell Izukun to stop worrying. I know he might be the one who might not sleep or even eat because of this. And please tell him and Eiji to keep Katsuki on leash. He might wander off at night to find me-- err.. Gomen... I kow that this is sudden, but please let me clear my mind. aI'll be okay, I promise I'll be back, safe. I also got my meds, dont worry. err.. I love you all, Take care. See you guys in a few weeks