Chapter 43

No one dared to go back to the hospital, not even Bakugo. He is still shocked, not knowing what happened to her. Mr. Aizawa is halfway finished in his lesson when someone barge in  the classroom. The class-1b stared at the yellow haired hero,

"What are you doing here? Can't you see i'm busy?" 

"Staples is looking for you" Mic said, 

Aizawa glared, "What the fuck is he doing?" he mumbled, "Where is he?"

"But Mic-sensei, Aizawa-sensei is not finished yet on our lesson. If this is about Tamaki.. what about us class-b? Is this-" Kendo hand chopped Monoma making him fall asleep, 

"Gomen, Aizawa-sensei, if this is abut her, then it's fine..."

-

"What are you doing here? It's too risky they might recognize you"  Aizawa glared, 

"I heared what happened to her"

Aizawa mentioned Mic to leave them alone on the staff room, Mic hesitantly walked out, remembering to lock the door for them. Aizawa stop glaring knowing that he won't be a trouble now. 

"And?"

"I know why she passed out" Dabi stared at him, 

"Why?"

"She forces her body to remember you guys.. She shouldn't have done that (Any cp fans here? no? okay.. *le cries*') If she tries it again, she might not remember your memories with her. So I suggest you telling her not to force to remember." Dabi sighed, "Yes it might take a while for her to remember but it is worth the wait." He said, stating the truth but still watches his words.

"Why are you telling me this? Don't get me wrong.... i am happy that you were telling me this.. i just have a feeling that you need something from us thats why you are doing this.."

"I just want her to be safe... I mean i can protect her and she can stay with us, but the problem is hands, Hands might steal her again, and besides... she's safe with you guys so i don't have to worry.. And for the favor you are talking about.. Just let me visit them."

Aizawa raised his eyebrows, "Them?"

Dabi chuckled,  "Her and the three boys.. Izu and I were close friends when he was a 'Villain' and I planned to stay it that way. Bakugo and I were not really close, but he is part of the group so yeah.. And Shoto.." Dabi paused for a moment, "Sho's my brother"

Aizawa's eyes widened, "You..You're Touya? The one that went missing?" 

"Yeah.. thats me. I'm tired of old mans's beating so i ran away- anyways, back to the topic." Dabi smirked, "Thats's all..I'll see you soon"

-

"Uraraka ochaco?" 

The class 1-a stared at the hero on the front door, "Midnight-sensei?" Mina said, 

"I'm looking for uraraka, where is she?" 

"Here!

-

"What are you doing here?" said the half 'n half boy, "Why did they let you in?" he glared, 

"I just want to talk.." dabi said, 

"Hey, Half and half bastard! who is it?!" Bakugo peeked at the door, "DEKU! COME HERE"

Izuku hurriedly came, he siled at the person who is outside, "Touya!"

Bakugo glared at Izuku, "Not so loud, dumbass!"

-

"What?" asked yaomomo, staring at Midnight, "is.. is that nessessary?" asked Hagakure.

"Yes.. Thats what the agreement is.. I'm sorry girls, I need to take her away" 

Asui stared, "You know guys.." Asui started, "Ochaco-chan was my bestfriend" Uraraka smiled, feeling her heart jumped, hearing what Asui said, "But..." Asui continued, "She told me to stay away from her business.. or something like that...  Even though she is in theraphy, she still did something wrong. I believe she didn't need 'theraphy' or any medicine. She's fine. She's just jealous that Bakugo-kun have feelings for shachan. Are you girls willing to just let it go? Shachan was- is still a villain right now... and Ochaco-chan is one of the reasons why shachan's like that But if she's willing to change... I'll accept her.. not now though." Asui stood up, leaving the living room.

They all stared at the green haired girl, "Asui-chan is harsh, but that's the truth" Mina said, "Uraraka-chan made shachan something we didn't want to see... She even managed to go to Deku-kun's bad side" Mina said, rolling her eyes, 

"But, Ochaco-chan's very kind now... can't she stay?" Momo said, patting Uraraka's back, 

"Thats the problem.. Yaomomo you're too soft to Uraraka-chan.. did you forgot? she's the one whome made shachan's head go crazy...-" Mina was cut off by jirou, 

"-And she's just behaving because shachan's not here yet.. I saw how she glared at shachan the day she visited the school.." Jirou bit her lip, "I agree with Asui.. she.. midnight-sensei should take her. She's in therapy now right? Maybe after all her sessions we might accept her again, zero issues."

 Midnight was shocked knowing that any moment the girls will start arguing.. She can feel it.

"And your point is? Ochaco chan can go back to being nice. I know that!" Yaomomo argued, 

"But yaomomo.. Ochaco-chan did something wrong.. do you think she can't be punished? Shachan didnt do anything wrong... yet she's banned from seeing us.. isn't it unfair?" The invisible girl said back, 

"Haga-chan's right. Uraraka is here even though she started this mess. While shachan is in the hospital, not allowed to visit us. What did she do huh? Made Hanabi bloody? Well, thats her fault. Shachan warned her." Mina glared, 

"Shachan is a villain right now.. do you think she can be trusted?" Yaomomo glared back, "Ochaco-chan stayed with us, proving that she changed. What do you want her to do? beg for forgiveness?" she defended Ochaco, 

"Where's the Yaomomo who'se very angry at Ochaco? The one whome dragged me to recovery girls's infirmary to stop me from beating her up? You talked to Shachan when shes here right? What's that kind of talk? The betrayal one? " she pointed at momo, "Didn't you remember? Shachan's glitching? the day we went to their house?" Mina smiled bitterly, "if you want to defend her, then go. I dont care. But don't come running back to me-- to us if she did the same things to you too" Mina said, standing up, "The majority of girls votes that Uraraka will go with Midnight sensei. I'm sure that Bakusquad and Dekusquad feels the same. now excuse me" Mina said, walking out too.

Jirou stood up, Hagkure followed, "Haga-chan.. you too?" asked momo.

Jirou just glared at them, pulling Hagakure out.

"Come on girls, we need to get you to the principal.." Modnight said, standing up. The two girls followed quietly.

-

The hospital door opened, "Time for your medicine.. Shai"

Shai stared at the person infront of her, fear is written across her face, He-!"

before she can shout for help, the person knocked her out. They then proceeded to take the hospital equipment out her skin, "Okay, time to play" he said, jumping out the hospital.