Chapter 52

3rd  person

Amajiki's eyes went wide, is he seeing a ghost?

"Are you guys fucking with me?" he asked, glaring at the people around him. He doesn't like when people are fucking with his feelings.

"Is that what you greet your sister?" she asked, "Nice choice of words"

"I.." Amajiki slowly approached the girl, "A..are you real?"

"Silly onii-chan" she laughed, "of course I am real"

Amajiki hugged her, tears pouring down his cheeks.

"I.. I thought you died.." He replied,

"Toya found her, unconscious after the building collapsed."Keigo said, "We kept it a secret, because we know that Shigaraki is still looking for her." Toya added.

"I.." Amajiki sniffed, "I am not even mad that you kept her a secret.. I am just happy that she is still alive... Are you going to go and see the others?"

She laughed, "Not yet.. I am planning on going out again at the ball"

Oh, the annual hero ball. The most awaited events of the heroes.

"I don't want to spoil the surprise you know? I heard Kat is going to propose to Hana there. I want to see his face when I come up the stage"

"That would be-"

A sudden knock on the door startled them, "Guys? Are you done in there?" Izuku asked, "We you guys still up for the sleep over, right?" he said, trying to open the door, "Can someone open the door? I wanna see my sensei's"

"Uh.. yeah! Just a bit!" Hawks said, signaling Shai to hide under the table

She quickly ducked behind the table, as Shinso open the door.

"What's all the secrecy?" Izuku asked,

"Nothing!" they all said at the same time, making Izuku more confused.

"You guys are not hiding something from me, right?" Izuku looked at Shinso, "Right, Shin?"

Shinso gulped, "Yeah...."

"ANYWAYS!" Kota shouted, "Let's just go. I wanna start singing at Momo-senpai's karaoke!" Kota said, dragging Izuku out. Shinso, Amajiki, and Eri followed them.

"Bye dads"

They closed the door and locked it again. Shai stood up from behind the table,

"You guys suck at hiding secrets"

"We are not!"

-

"Who is this?" asked Mina. Who is currently browsing Herogram. Momo stopped fixing Jiro's hair to look at Mina's phone.

 Momo stopped fixing Jiro's hair to look at Mina's phone

"Oh? What adopted daughter?"

"I don't know.. Maybe Izuku knows?"

"Maybe we can see her later? She looks like she is dressed up" Jiro said, beckoning Momo to continue fixing her hair.

"Yeah, Jiro's right"

-

It's already 8pm and almost all the heroes are in the gala. All the heroes are in the dancefloor. Drinking and dancing the night away. The music stopped and all of them returned to their respected seats.

"Good evening everyone!" Hizashi said, "I am very glad that My good friend here," He said, pointing at Keigo, "Organized this gala for the year."

Keigo stood up and walked to the stage. He waved, "I am just really tired of hero patrol so yeah" the crowd laughed, "Kidding aside, I know most of you guys saw my HG story. The real reason that I organize this gala is... to properly introduce my adopted daughter. I will explain everything later. For now, Let's just enjoy the food."

Keigo waved one last time and headed back to their table.

"Are you sure that she is ready?" Aizawa asked,

"Yeah... I guess. I know that she still loves Bakugo." The winged hero replied,

"I know she is hurt, but this is what she wants." Toya took a si0p from his drink,

"What she wants?" Toshinori asked, "Wait.. what's her plan?"

"She wants me to introduce her.. after Bakugo propose to Hanabi"

"What?"