Chapter 5

The class started but Tamaki's mind is not participating. Her mind wanders on what happened the night before, Katsuki told her that he likes someone. Just the thought of him, liking someone made her dizzy and hard to breathe. She raised her hand in the middle of the lesson which is weird because; she is very attentive and not like to skip lessons even though she really needs the restroom.

The journey to the restroom is awful, her needing to touch the wall for support. Thoughts of losing katsuki is in her mind right now. It's not easy to lose her best friend and first love that's why she is like this, having anxiety is making this much worse.

As she walks in one of the cubicles, she immediately throws up everything that she had for breakfast. After she's done, she held ha chest, as she tries to catch her breath.

She then remembered the nightmare that she had last night. It was something that happen when she was a kid. Something that happened between her and her brother.

"Onii-chan! Come play with me!" said the blue haired girl, as she giggles towards her older brother, who was 'busy' staring at the window.

"Go away Shai. I'm thinking how am I going to please our master" He replied, pushing away his sister.

Shai frowned knowing that her brother loves AFO much more than her. She doesn't want to be in here anymore. She wanted to escape but how?

She huffed, "Fine, I know you love your master more than me, Shiggy" she said, walking out of his room.

Shigaraki sighed in annoyance, how can that girl be like that? "Damn it, Shai. You're so little that I might just strangle you to death" he said, scratching his neck.

"That's not a nice thing to say to your sister, Shigaraki"

The said man looked up to see his master, "O-oh.."

---

The little girl is worn off, due to the 'training' they did to her. But still, this is her chance to escape this hell. She then proceeded to pack a small amount of her things. She then tried to teleport outside, and sure as hell it worked. 'Thanks for the serum' she thought.

But it took a lot of energy from her, the worst part is... She teleported in front of her brother who is guarding the gate that night.

'He's sleeping, thank goodness for that'

She stared at her now brainwashed brother, 'You are not like this onii.. You're a very wonderful person before this master of yours corrupted your mind..'

Staring at her brother was her mistake. Shigaraki then proceeded to open his eyes and was shocked that his little sister was outside.

"MASTER! SHE'S ESCAPING!"

He pressed a button and alarms was set off. The little girl has a scared face, and hurriedly ran. She knew that her brother will be just behind her. But before she can teleport, a rock flew at her direction making her fall and roll a few blocks away. Her once healed bruises where opened again and few bruises formed. Shigaraki was approaching her. She needed to think fast.

'Where should I go?' she thought repeatedly. Before Shigaraki could yank her up, she teleported away.

She then stood up, walked to the nearby tree and hugged her knees,

"This is a bad idea. I should've thought of Enji-san's place." She mumbled,

A few minutes later, she sensed someone coming and she felt someone petting her.