Chapter 13

Tamaki opened her eyes-i mean, tried to open her eyes. But she is blindfolded,

"WHERE AM I?!" She shouted, Shigaraki laughed like a psycho- err he's a psycho after all.

"Shi-...Shiggy?" The girl said, trembling in fear.

It was like the last time. Few years back, she is taken by AFO. She is the only family the shigaraki has. But being a shitty brother he is, he abused the girl or beat her to death. That's why she ran away that night.

-

The silence is deafening. Shigaraki is just staring at her, not doing anything. Twice is twitching in annoyance. But remained at his position, afraid of pissing the blue-haired guy. Mr. Compress can't bear the silence anymore. He walked towards the person who has a sack on their head, only to be stopped by Shigaraki,

"Do. Not. Touch. Her" he said, his voice filled with venom, making the masked boy step back, "What are you doing with her anyways?" Shigaraki looked at Moonfish, "Just wait"

-

He finally took off the sack, revealing a blindfolded blue-haired girl,

"Oh oooh~ is she a play toy?" Shigaraki punched twice, "No." he replied bluntly,

"Let me go! you monster!" Shigaraki took the blindfold off her face.

She finally can see his shitty brother--

"Holy SHIT!? WHAT happEned to you! you- you-" Her eyes widened, hand covering every inch of his brother's body, "MONSTER!"

Shigaraki put his finger in front of his lips, signaling for her to shut up, "Now now, Sha-chan.. be quiet."

She is shaking in fear. Her anxiety starts to kick in. Shigaraki grinned at this, "Oh? still afraid of me huh" he touched her nose, "do.. not touch me" she replied.

"now, let's begin the experiment"

Her eyes widened, "Do not put more serums on me! please?!"

"Oya? You knew? Ohhh , I'm very surprised. You're very clever.. A nice addition to the League." He started to inject a green substance in her. She violently shake. Twice grinned at this, and so the other villains.

~

Bakugou stared at his phone. Still no texts from the pro-heroes. He is also expecting a text from his Kozan, but it is impossible, she was taken by Tomura. He sat up and gritted his teeth in annoyance. Why? why didn't he see her being dragged away? Why is this happening in the first place? 

"Ahh KUSO!" he said, punching his pillow.

His phone vibrated, He quickly picked it up, "We still cannot find her" the text said.

His lips formed a thin line, as he tried to remain calm. He can't think properly, knowing that every second that passes, it will be more dangerous. And here he was, doing nothing.

-

Amajiki was beyond mad. He is furious. Hearing the news from all might. He knew. He knew that one day.. this might happened, yet he didn't tell anyone, because. he is afraid that no one would believe him.

-

'Calling HotHead'

'What is it? it's already late you know' he hoarsely said,

"I-it's about her"

'WHat?! what happened?'

"Calm down.. but please hear me out" Amajiki pleaded,

'Fine.. what is it?' he replied

Amajiki bit his lips, "Please don't be mad"

'Just get to the point! I'm sleepy!'

"Shai is..-"

~

Shigaraki stared at his work, his sister now.. has 3 quirks. And her body is still taking it all. Shigaraki 'gave' her the quirk of healing.

"Oh-Oh God! make it stop! It's burning!" She pleaded, The villains only laughed at her.

"Absorb it all!"

"I'LL KILL YOU SHIGARAKI!" She yelled. Her restraints broke. The bracelet that keeps her to use her quirk also broke,

"Ah ah ahh~ Don't be like that sha-chan" Tomura said as he charged at her. 

His five fingers made contact at her neck. She instinctively jumped back, flinching as she touched her neck.

"What the fuck?!" Her blue eyes turned into red hues. Shigaraki laughed.

Before kuriguri can use his quirk on her, she quickly teleported away.

~

"Shai is.. the sister of tomura shigaraki."

Bakugou's breath hitched. His mind can't process what his senpai told him.

"W-what?"