Chapter 7

It's friday now, and Tamaki is still at the nurse's office. Katsuki decided that Tamaki and the incident will not go in public. Uraraka attended classes but then suspended from hero class today until the end of the month because of the casualties she had done.

Katsuki was beyond furious the next day because he saw uraraka, smiling. Katsuki really tried not to punch uraraka but when she passed the nurse's office, she laughs uncontrollably, causing Katsuki's shit to lose control. Izuku, who was just passing by, held Katsuki back.

"LET ME GO DEKU! I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS FUCKER A PIECE OF MY MIND!" Katsuki roared, but Izuku refuses to let him go.

Uraraka skipped happily irritating both of the boys, "Is she sick?" Izuku said, "Like i give a shit" The blonde replied.

The two knocked then sat down, "I still don't get it. why would she..." Izuku sniffled, he tried to hold back his tears. The door opened, Todoroki walked in, "Uraraka is jealous" He casually said, taking a seat across Katsuki and beside Izuku, "Round face? jealous of what?" Replied the blonde,

"She loves you, Bakugou" Bakugou's breath hitched, "Like i care. fucking round face tried to kill her" Todoroki looked at Tamaki, "How is she?" Todoroki changed the subject, "She'll be fine" The explosive boy mumbled.

~

Uraraka went straight to the principal's office, "Why did you do it?" Asks the principal as he sips tea, "she stole Katsu--" The principal interrupted her, "Is he yours?" Uraraka went silent, tears running down her cheeks, "I suspend you until the end of the Second semester. After that, you will be joining the class-1c. Hitoshi Shinso will be your replacement" The principal continued.

"Wh-what?! b-but!-" Uraraka was cut off by the principal,

"But, you will still be joining their exams and the training camp. You have 2 chances to prove that you deserved to be in hero class. I will notify you when and where the exam will be held and so is the training camp. Now, shoo"

Uraraka silently walked out of the office and picked up her things, "What the hell ochaco-chan" Tsuyu said as she glared at her so-called friend, Uraraka just ignored her, presence then opened the door, "I'm not in the mood, frog" She replied as she slammed the door shut.

Asui was not mad. She was beyond that. She tried to be nice to her regardless of what she has seen weeks before. Yao-momo approached the girl then patted her back, "Come, lets go visit her."

~

The door in the nurse's office is slammed open by an indigo haired male, "What is senpai doing here?" Whispered yao-momo to asui, "Where is she?!" The indigo haired male asked the nurse. She pointed the last bed in the room, "What are you doing here I thought you're at some hero work?" Todoroki asked.

Amajiki ignored Todoroki, "What hap-pened to her?" Amajiki asked, "You told me that you will protect her? I left few days ago and this happened?!" He questions Bakugou, "Aizawa needed me. I can't say no. and this happened in our classroom" Amajiki was silent,

"Who-o did this?" He said as he caressed his imouto's cheeks, "The round face idiot." Bakugou hissed, "Where is she?" He said angrily, "She is suspended senpai. She walked out of the classroom after the principal questioned her. Kero" Asui replied,

"Please, I know thi-is might en-nd up to the her-ro vlog or som-met-thing, please don't say a word." Amajiki said, "Yeah i know that. I already told the teachers" Bakugou replied, "Thank you, Can you stay here? i jus-st cam-me back fro-om our hero wor-rk He-elp..her g-go h-home.. M-miri-io W-will s-Stop by..." Bakugou nodded, then Amajiki walked away.

"I didn't know that she has a brother" Yai-momo said, "Tamaki and Tamaki. if that makes sense" Izuku chuckled.

 ~