Prologue

Runeterra, a place that was created amongst the fight of A.Sol and the Void itself, a creation that would sprout life itself to a world once only ever made on a cycle of light and darkness. Vitaarukas, The Great Rune (Runeterra), the mother of life and mother of humanity, from her sprouting life to a once inhabitants cycle of Death and life. Along with the life given by her came her sons. 5 gods borned in the pond of mother Vitaarukas as they grew to protect, teach and lead humanity with diligence and Humility to prosperity and balance. They made us different in looks, they gave us the oceans and land, the fires that lit up the night and the streams of waters that soothe our thirst, The knowledge that help us build even greater feats and magical powers we are born into with that we can harness and differ it from one another, the light of the great sun and the dark night of the unlit moon. These 5 were praised, worshipped, given offers and deem as 'GODS' or 'Ascendants' as for the purity they've given to us but even gods have greed's as so 1 would destroy the world over power, a war that lashed out millions of millennials of grief before finally being subdued but a war that has broken humanity to great. Though that was millenia ago oh so many millennia ago.

…. [Y/N]…[Y/N] …[Y/N]!

[Y/N]: Agh! H-Hm what? Huh? *Looking around to see people staring at me*
Professor: Mister [L/N], sleeping in class again?

[Y/N]: I was? *Rubbing my eyes*

Professor: Yes, Yes you are Mister.

I stretched my back and Yawned out loud as I cleared my blurry vision. I soon stared down at the professor at the board which had some maths formulas.
Professor: Well seeing as you're so smart as to sleep in my class may I ask you to solve the answer to this formula?

[Y/N]: U-Uhhhhhhhhhhh …..

I stared at the board with a blank face as I was wracking up my brain, trying to think and recall the things that the professor had taught us. AsI took my time on solving this question, I could feel the countless stares that the class was giving me. It’s making me really uncomfortable as my ability started to activate itself, making the small area around me warm up as well as my horns starting to glow brighter in an orange light. Luckily I heard a whistle from a friend, a pretty boy in pink anime hair, as he held his paper up with the answer as I followed what he wrote.

[Y/N]: U-Um, the answer is 47.

Professor: *glaring at him* …. Well, I
will let you off the hook this time Yone and [Y/N].

We both looked at him with shock but at this point I don't think it's much of a surprise like magic that Yone would help me everytime. As the professor continues on with his lecutere, I turn to Yone to give a weak smile and wording out a thank you as he responded by giving me a thumbs up and a smile of his own. As the lecture kept on going and me struggling to stay awake, the bell eventually rang and I soon walked out with a tiresome look before bumping into my saviour.

Yone: *pulling him into a shoulder hug* Yo, sleepy head. Falling asleep in Mr. Raymond class again?

[Y/N]: Agh I can't stay awake being blasted with formulas. Raymond's teaching always just feel unneeded

Yone: Well shouldn't you know it would be a good perk one day?

[Y/N]: When will Calculus help me? *Pushing him* Whatever you say gay head.

Yone: Just cause I dye it pink doesn't mean I'm gay!

[Y/N]: yea yea. *Chuckling*

I laughed with him as we walked out of the place. We soon got to talk to each other about some stupid stuff, having a laugh or two as we exited the halls and were already heading out to the parking lot. As we headed there, our attention was soon caught when we walked past the giant statue that is our University's great founder. A yordle with wacky and messy hair like Einstein, wearing a giant pair of goggles named Heimerdinger. He was known to be the one that made and funded this university while also being a crazy mad genius with many innovative ideas.