Chapter 23: Two Different View Of [Y/N]

Monday 3. April

[Y/N] POV

I was now waiting inside the girls condo which was just a level above me, I sat on the couch as I waited for someone to get ready as I was already in a disguise for the same reason as them, Akali sitting beside me promising me that everything is going to be fine even though I don't feel that since I'm about to do a sin for dating more than one girl or at least that's what Darius said to Draven when he said he wanted to date more than one girl. I took a deep breath as I calmed myself down, serious what was I thinking agreeing to that idea, w-well it did make her smile, a-and if Akali's happy then so am I. I readied myself before hearing someone call for me from behind us making us both turned to the now well-dressed Sera. I blushed from her looks, A beautiful white dress along with small accents of blue along with her hair being let out instead of a pony tail and being Pink? With a wash of blue around the end.

Akali: Woah, you look great!

Seraphine: T-Thanks, I tried my best. Didn't really know what kind of style you like but still, H-How is it? {Nervous}

[Y/N]: <Shaking head> It's nice, yeah you look great.

Hearing this a small blush could be seen from her cheeks. My ability raised the heat as well most likely from what's happening.

Seraphine: S-So, you ready to go out?

[Y/N]: Y-Yeah. {nervous}

Seraphine: Great, come on we'll be going to the shore line street of the city.

And with that Akali gave me a thumbs up while Sera had started bring us two out, Buddy is going to stay since I rather not have him get lost, not like he'll get lost but still and if you're wondering where Eve is well she's being tied down to her bed by Kai'sa and Ahri, Akali going to help them to once I got to the main door. Sera and I being brought there by Mioru whom gave a pleasant ride with the car being one of those without a roof to feel the nice breeze of the city near the seas before finally reaching our destination.

[Y/N]: UM, are you planning on following us Mioru?

Mioru: Though I know it's a bit complicating I will try to stay out of way as much as possible, I will still follow but at least I wouldn't be notice like a certain other.

Kayn's here somewhere, I looked around before seeing where Mioru was looking only to realise where he was and what is he this time? ...... A street performer doing magic tricks and stun with knifes.

[Y/N]: Of course.

Seraphine: Well at least this time his doing something other than just follow us.

Mioru: In that case I'll be off. Pls do enjoy your time Master.

And with that Mioru disappeared into the crowd. I'm quite amaze really seeing that he was quite tall like me and could be easily spotted thanks to that high yet I couldn't even find him which is nice, wish Kayn actually did that.

Seraphine: S-So now that were hear, wanna start?

[Y/N]: Start? Do you have some sort of plan?

Seraphine: Kind of Yeah, so let's get going.

She started bringing me through the place, it was a beautiful place really, with it being around the sea the views are covered with blue water as we walked down the street which was actually a large man-made path near the shores that leads to the light tower on top of a mountain. We then stopped by a restaurant clearly a crustacean one as we got in before sitting near the railing where it points out to the sea. Sera ordering all that we are going to eat but did kind of want to order my own food, I just let it slide for now though. While eating she also wasn't as talkative as she usual which was off for me especially knowing how she's usual all cheerful and all. But I decided to just shrug it off for now, maybe she's just nervous. Yeah maybe that.