Chapter 3: Lets go somewhere.

AKALI POV

How long have we been here already 1, 3 maybe. Ugh I get that this was concerning with our career but couldn't they just have let the police deal with it. I mean they are already on the case, what else do we need to do. God I'm thankful for Mundo being are manager. He always gets all of this done with both ends getting their own benefits. And this time he was somehow able to bribe the Polices to not put this out to the public by giving them family tickets to are next concert here. His such a blessing to us when he found us and helped us up to are stardom now.

Mundo: Now, Mundo just need you to sign here and there.

The polices signing the paper work.

Mundo: Oh, and before Mundo forget. <handing out a card with both hand> Here is my number, call Mundo once the case is settled. Mundo inform the girls when that happen.

The polices grabbed the card before putting it into his pocket, he then finishes the paperwork before handing it to Mundo, to check everything.

Mundo: Ok, everything is set, hears your tickets to the next concert and remember Mundo's deal, this does not go to the public. {cheerful}

The polices nodded before going out. Once we heard the doors close Mundo gave Ahri a water bottle before laying into his couch.

Mundo: Can Mundo ask how this happen again?

Ahri: we don't know as well Mundo but thanks for dealing with that again. {apologetic}

Mundo: NO worries, Mundo don't mind doing this kind of things. <smiling>

Seraphine: But again, thanks for helping us. But I still can't believe how smooth that went. {amaze}

Mundo: Shortest way to explain, Mundo has a Mastery. (There are no way you guys don't know this reference)

We gave him a confused look before shrugging it off.

Ahri: Well, with that set. Now what do we do?

We then all looked at each other before thinking of what we are going to do now. Since the issue was solved we can go, but we still are in the danger of that person being out there. We thought of things before I suggested something that we would all agree to since we all had are stomach growling at us loudly.

Akali: Eat? {embarrassed}

We all agreed before Mundo send us another transport to fit more into the place rather than the limo. While doing that we also started to find disguises to fit to the crowd. We still liked going out but because of are popularity it was really difficult especially even when we had people to control the crowd, it was still annoying. Like I get there reason but the lack of space for us with the fact that how they act is really frustrating. So, we tend to hide are selves in general normal cloths to fit into the crowd which was so far, the only way to hide from the public unless that is when someone figure us out. But it was still a good risk to take since most of the time no one notice us. And while doing this we started to figure out where we would be going.

Evelynn: Any idea where to eat?

Ahri: Oh maybe, that crepe store I heard.

Akali: No, that place is like all the way at the other side of the city and I don't think any of us can bare this hunger long enough.

Kai'sa: Maybe the mall. They have multiple food stall there; we could basically pick something out of the bunch.

Evelynn: No, I'm feeling picky today and I don't want to go eating the same old thing again.