Chapter 16: Battle under neon lights

Saturday 19. March

THIRD POV

The girls were now being escorted to the Concert venue, [Y/N] was doing somethings that consist on helping Akali and Yone had followed along with the group. He came because of the last incident and would rather have [Y/N] be safe with him rather then attacked again. Buddy was playing around in the car with Sera whom had now been able to even make him do tricks as he rolled over multiple times just like a sheep just to get a treat from her. But other than that, what puts everyone on edge was that the car was a bus and it had a lot of things, one of which is a bar but the thing that made it discomforting was the bartender. Whom you should guess was

Kayn: So, what would you lovely ladies like?

Evelynn: Something that's not from you and isn't poisonous.

Ahri: Seriously how long are you going to do this?

Kayn: For as long as I need to keep Goshujin sama safe.

They all stared at him weirded out by his words. Like how many times have this happened now? their second? Welp third if when you count the amusement park.

[Y/N]: Seriously how am I going to live after all of this is over. <face palm>

Akali: <giggle> Don't worry, I've bet it'll be fine of course as long as you don't realise his around.

They both laughed with [Y/N]'s being more of a nervous laugh. Actually, ever since Evelynn's permission those two has been all over each other especially when there left together at the place their staying. They would hang out almost all the time except for the occasional work from Akali and the orders to [Y/N]. Yone's happy and so is the others whom heard from Yone, the loud screams of joy from them blew up at [Y/N]'s ears over the phone when they called.

Kai'sa: W-Well, as long as he doesn't attack us like last time I guess his ok.

Ahri: Mhm, I'd rather be on a passive relation with him, even if it's weird and awkward.

Though they all agreed, Eve and Yone always keeps their eyes at him. Eve for the girls safety after his grand entrance in the party and Yone because of [Y/N] whom he worries over thanks to Kayn whom didn't have an Azakana but always had this odd feeling around him, also at Evelynn. Even after her allowance for [Y/N] and Akali's relation, she hasn't stop doing things to [Y/N], his just a bit relieve that it wasn't as worse as before as what [Y/N] said.

[Y/N]: S-So, this place, what is it?

Seraphine: Are Venue? Oh, it's one of the biggest stages in the world. The Stage of Avarosa.

[Y/N]: Avarosa? Isn't that a tribe name in the old ages of Freljord?

Seraphine: It is, actually it's an Opera stage that was inspired by the old icy stages of those back in Freljord in a time when Opera was a huge entertainment. Its name was given by an old tribe leaders daughter whom used the tribes name as its own where it helps in attracting customers, that together with a rising singer whom was Janna the lady under the wind the place grown to be the most popular place both as a stage for singers and as an attraction for tourist.

[Y/N]: Woah, that place sounds amazing.

Seraphine: Yeah, it is. I've been her when I was a little kid and even after so long it's still holding up.

Akali: And were going to be performing there this time.

Yone: Wait, you girls didn't perform there last time? I though that's the only Venue there is for Zaun?