Chapter 33: A Photoshoot To Open Up

Saturday 15. April

EVELYNN POV

It was the next day. Last night was an incident I do not want to think about while we were eating breakfast. Sera now back to her more cheerful personality and from guess it was by him. Were eating but for [Y/N] he was pulled into his training session with Mioru yet again as Akali said.

Ahri: Um, curious what did you drink last night Eve?

Evelynn: Gumiho, can we speak of that another time?

Ahri: Um, sure. {Worried}

God damn it, the memories still fresh in my mind. Fuck who in the fuck was that bastard how the fuck he knows 'that' I was enraged at whomever that man was his cocky attitude the fake smile of intention worse then imagine, I was bending my spoon over thinking and what he had done to me and the girls.

Akali: E-Eve? {Worried}

Evelynn: Yes I'm fine, just a bit frustrated <put spoon down and rub template>

Seraphine: Could it be cause of me? {Sadden}

I look up to see Sera a bit down over the situation, the girls did told me what happened last night, in a way my anger was from her but not her directly.

Evelynn: <sigh> No Sera. It's just something that happened to me back at the party I don't wanna talk about.

Seraphine: Ah I see. Well, I still wanna apologize to you all.

We all look toward her as she lowered her head.

Seraphine: I'm sorry for how I acted. The way I treated everyone was the dumbest decision I have done.

Kai'sa: It's okay Sera. We are just happy you finally found the soft spot.

Seraphine: I still not entirely sure though, I am still dizzily struggling on being an actual lover back in the view of one another and not a past lover.

Akali: It's okay Sera. We both going through this together as a first time. We will make this work out. <shoulder pat>

Seraphine: T-Thanks Akali.

Ahri: I'm glad we're all doing well now. At least most of us. <Worried glance at me>

Evelynn: I'm fine, I'll deal with this issue myself.

Kai'sa: P-Please don't kill whoever it is.

That's seems to be my only choice Kai but even that wouldn't work with his grasp on us.

Evelynn: I won't.

It went quiet a bit with none of us having any sorts of things to speak about before from our doors came Mundo. We are a bit shocked but it's Mundo so nothing suprising that he is here, or how he opens locked door without breaking or picking it, it's another one of his 'mastery'.

Ahri: Hello Mundo. What brings you here?

Mundo: Mundo has great news.

We were curious looking at one another before letting Mundo continue to speak.

Mundo: Mundo was able to get a sponsorship from Elise clothing brand, and so KDA with Elise will do a photo shoot which one of male model includes [Y/N].

Hearing it Akali gave a loud suprise scream and the others also but happy over the situation, it is kinda to work out the whole supercouple but also a big achievement for [Y/N] whom is consider a rookie here. Even in my bad mood it is a bit of cheer.

Seraphine: We have to congrats him later on.

Akali: Yey, and I can't wait to see him in something hot. Too bad I can't keep it to myself though.