Chapter 9: Trauma

(didn't put any song here, sadly and sorry. I just didn't have any song that fit with the theme of this chapter. do leave a comment to tell me what you wanna listen on other Chapters though.)

AKALI POV

???: AAARRGHH!!!

Everything was silent. There was no sound anywhere ..... all of it sealed shut as the large blow came, I stood still scared not at almost dying but what I was seeing in front of me.

Kayn: GOSHUJIN SAMA!!!

[Y/N] stood in front of me, he had Homura and Rengoku both behind his back defending him but I could tell that it was too late as his right horn was cut down leaving nothing as flame came out of his head and blood dripping down his face.

Akali: [Y/N]!!!!

[Y/N] started to lose his balance as he started to lose conscious seeing this I quickly catch him from falling toward the ground. Kayn backing away before being impaled by Evelynn. She quickly threw him away.

Evelynn: That's for trying to hurt my family. {angered}

The girls and Evelynn then quickly rushed toward me, they check on me but I was more worried over [Y/N] whom was lying unconscious in front of us.

Ahri: OH MY GOD!!! QUICKLY SOME GET AN AMBULANCE!!!

People start to just that, some taking picture of what was going on while others panic over the dead corpse.

Akali: [Y/N] hold on, the ambulance's on the way. {worried}

[Y/N] did not respond of course since he was not conscious. Guilt started ingulf me over what happened, he defended me from that attack not worrying about himself.

When the ambulance got here we were brought to the hospital, the dead body of the man was put into a zip bag being send somewhere else. I can already see the work load Mundo about to have from this incident. Once we got to the hospital, [Y/N] was quickly rushed toward the emergency room and we were forced to wait outside. I worried over him the entire time, everyone else did too except Eve, now this was worse. We brought him into more trouble, first the whole concert incident now this? What is with are luck with him. The doctor then came out a bit scuffed, I quickly went to him.

Akali: Is he ok? {worried}

Doctor: <sigh>

Seraphine: Huh, what's the issue doc?

Doctor: Well, you see his condition is not ok. His suffered a serious injury having his horn cut, since it was cut quite deep. More like his entire horn, but what is happening is that it cut his frontal sinus, and this cause not just heavy bleeding but losing in mana which is both amazing and dangerous.

Kai'sa: Oh dear, that sounds terrible.

Doctor: It is, but that is not are worry, what is worrying us is the fact that when we they to put him on a line to conduct the surgery to stop his bleeding, he woke up and after looking around he started to panic when we tried to inject the Anastacia.

Ahri: Oh no. {worried}

Doctor: Indeed. Now his inside causing havoc from using his ability crushing everything as well as hurt the medical staff. If he doesn't stop he might be in danger of either blood lose or mana deprivation (in this world mana deprivation is a serious thing but is quite rare since those with ability usual don't get this issue, only a few due to their action of not using their ability in a stable manner. It can also happen by suffering to much damage than the normal H-factor can heal thus they leak from the injured spot, in [Y/N] case it leaks as flames while it normally leaks as a blueish light with a water like flow)