Chapter 6: shopping for cloth.

Monday 7. March

[Y/N] POV 

I finally started getting up hearing the ticks from the clock before stared around my surrounding.

[Y/N]: Where the hell am I?

I then got up from the couch before continue to see my surrounding until I remember.

[Y/N]: Oh right. I'm at the girl's place.

looking at the clock, it was near 7 so I just decide to go wash myself off. I grabbed the towel that I used as my blanket before walking toward the shower room. Inside I washed my face with cold water before seeing myself in the mirror only my horns now longer that before. Why are they growing now, I thought they are just meant to be short? I shrugged it off before getting a shower, I made sure to keep my cloths in a dry spot since I haven't got my stuff from Yone yet. Coming out, I dried of my hair which was now in its usual [F/C]. Seeing as no one was awake yet, I walked back to the couch to waste time only to hear someone cooking in the kitchen. Out of curiosity, I walked to the kitchen to Kai'sa cooking. I watch from the entrance as she cooks pancakes one by one and serve them on plates, my eyes locked on how elegant she looked doing it. her movement was almost as she was dancing while at the same time cooking. But when she finally notices me she freaked out almost falling back. Seeing this I rushed forward to grab her from falling only for one of my metal monsters head to pop up behind to catch her.

[Y/N]: Woah, you ok? {worried}

Kai'sa didn't as anything but started to redden up, until I finally notice what position we were in making me fluster up as well, prompting me to get us both up before moving a distant away from her.

[Y/N]: I-I-I'm sorry about that! {embarrassed}

Kai'sa: N-No you were just catching me from the fall! {embarrassed}

We both hearing the things we said to each other made us both looked away still red from earlier. We kept quiet for a short period until Kai'sa said something.

Kai'sa: T-Thanks for saving me there. {sheepish}

[Y/N]: Don't worry about it. S-sorry about scaring you earlier as well.

Kai'sa: N-no worries, j-just you caught me of guard there.

[Y/N]: Yeah, really sorry about that.

We finally calmed ourselves down, Kai'sa went back to cooking while I just sat on one of the chairs in front of the island. We continued to be this quiet until Kai'sa started a conversation when she saw my new looks.

Kai'sa: S-So what's with the new hair colour? {sheepish}

[Y/N]: H-Huh, Oh. I-it's actually my hairs real colours. {embarrassed}

Kai'sa: Ah, I see. D-do you want any?

[Y/N]: What?

Kai'sa then tense up as well as started to grow red in colour.

Kai'sa: D-Don't get me wrong just, asking if you want any pancakes as well. {sheepish}

I momentarily stared at her making her blush harder the more I stare. I shake my head getting thought of my mind before answering her.

[Y/N]: S-Sure, I'm not really a cook so I won't mind you cooking me some, if you want to that is.

Kai'sa: I wouldn't mind at all.

[Y/N]: Oh, T-then ok.

We quickly went back to are silent. Before I started speaking back.

[Y/N]: S-so how did you learn how to cook?