Chapter 2: Heat of Danger

THIRD POV

Akali ran down the halls In fear, not looking back from what she just witnessed. She wouldn't look back to even check only worrying and Rushed back before slamming the door with the girls all looking at her shocked.

Akali: *rushing into the room as I locked the door* g-girls we got a problem. *Rapid breathes*

Kai'sa: Akali? *getting up as I go to her* you alright? Why are you sweating so much? *getting a small towel as I dry her a bit*

Ahri: What's wrong Kali? *following Kai'sa* Is Everything alright, did you find Buddy?

Seraphine: Yea did you find him? Yone left to continue the search while I came back.

Akali: N-No, Yone still out there? We have to get him. *Worried look*

Evelynn: Easy there Kali, First calm down and tell us what's going on?

Akali: I-I saw something and it wasn't any good.

Seraphine: W-Well that's not something we wanna hear but what was it? We still have to know the scenario, unless it's another one of those crazy fan type situations. *Looking away with a bit of shiver*

Evelynn: *crossing my arms* Even if it is, I'll just do what I did to the rest of them.

Ahri: No Eve, I know it's easy and all with Mundo being good and all that but I don't want the group to get into anymore speculations, allegation Scandals or Rumours again.

Kai'sa: And that's the last thing we need after the last time.

Evelynn: Alright Alright fair point.

Seraphine: So what did you see Kali?

Akali: Something out of our hands and definitely need to call Mundo for help.
Seraphine: E-eh!? Is it really that bad!? *Worried as I held my hand together*

Evelynn: *sigh* this is just getting ridiculous Akali, just tell us what happened and we settle it all. I probably can deal with it more than you can.

Akali: No way nu-uh, it's Really bad, really really bad.

Ahri: I think you need to give us some context, Kali, it won't help if you don't say anything about it but want us to listen to you.

Akali: I-It was A .... A-A Murder.

Ahri: A what?

Akali: I-I watched someone get killed down the halls. M-Maybe Our VIP.

Seraphine: *gulp* W-which one?

Akali: I t-think it was that asshat b-but still!

Although it did sprout out some relief from all of the K/DA member that none of their actual fans that bough the VIP was heard and it was russel that bit the dust, all of them were still worried that this might cause something. All except one which was Evelynn who seem calm and collected as she wasn't faze from the news that Akali had given as she made her way to the door to take care of this situation.

Evelynn: ...... And? So? Why are you so worried about them, considering they are just bitches with Rusty of theirs.

Kai'sa: Eve please how about you stop first and hear what Akali needs to say first before you take any more actions? *getting in between with a hand out while staring at Eve*

Evelynn: *Turning back at her as it last just a moment before sighing and backing down*

Ahri: Speak up Akali. Say more.

Akali: W-When trying to ... trying to find Yone's Pet, I-I walked down a hall and Saw someone... or something... T-they had t-this w-werid... head thing that... argh! I don't know! I just saw someone killing someone else and burning them!