I'm taking a short break.

as the title suggest, I'm taking a short break. I won't be writing in a week or so, since I'm going to us this time to visit my family. Finally got the chance after being stuck in Tokyo where my college is and was unable to go back to Kyoto my hometown. I'm also going to start reworking the story a bit. I notice how confusing my story can be for me that is, so I'm going to rework on it, so chapter 1 until this current chapter 9 (not including Prologue cause that was a hassle)  will be reworked to better fit the whole scenario. it will include more longer story from my typical 3000 to 5000 and more and it will be more intriguing as one chapter would usual talk more into one day specifically or 2-3 if need to be or i just want to make some sort of cliff hanger. but back to point while I'm not here I do suggest you go read some others lovely works while I take my time, recommend reading stories from  @ZeZeIsLove Last hours, @YourShyShinobi Light in the Dark or maybe @LordGhostTurkey or @thatthrowaway anything but mind for the mean times. the picture is exaggeration, I am tired both in and out but it's more on class and stuff. but I hope you understand, and with that bye and see you in the next (reworked chapter).