Chapter 20: Separating

Monday 28. March

(It's actually the last week of march, I kind of mess up with the number there but what all this happened one the second week of march thus this is the last chapter on that month)

EVELYNN POV

I am thankful right now. Even if they told me there's nothing to worry about him I just can't rub of my reasonings of my actions, I've seen all the horrible things they do, it never matters what gender they were all evil and I will do whatever it takes to keep the girls from going down that evil the same way I did. [Y/N] came back with Akali earlier all worked out after being away from all of us without a single trace all night, I almost went out hunting for them if Ahri and Sera didn't stop me and told that he was with Akali doing something from what Yone said. I couldn't even sleep a bit thanks to those two leaving me tired until they confirm what they were doing this morning with Akali posting a picture to her social media page of the mural [Y/N] and she painted in a warehouse whom belongs to a woodcrafter whom was Pyke.

Ahri: Couldn't you both had told us something at the very least? {worried}

[Y/N]: Yeah, t-that's was on me, I should have told you girls first before doing so.

Kai'sa: Indeed, but at least you two didn't do anything illegal like Akali here whom would do graffiti. <eyes Akali>

Akali: My hands get itchy alright, I can't control it.

Seraphine: Well, it's fine, Pyke seems ok from this by posting of his approval though he wondered how you got in.

[Y/N]: Hehe, let's just say I had the necessary tools to do so. {nervous}

I grumbled from his reaction, I knew that they did something cause Akali and him seem to want to hide something from us and I hate that he has done this to her.

Ahri: <Sigh> Its fine, we will let you off this time since you're going off today.

Akali: Oh, right you're going to be free today. {excited}

[Y/N]: Well, that's great news.

Evelynn: <whisper> Yeah great news your leaving us.

But I'm actually grateful that his finally leaving us alone. We don't need to keep having him follow us anymore and he would be separated from Akali since we will be leaving tomorrow, she's going to miss him but at least he won't hurt him anymore in the future.

Akali: So once it's off you have any idea what you wanna do?

[Y/N]: N-nothing really but I might as well call the guys to hang out a bit with you girls if that's ok.

Seraphine: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, you guys did live here longer once I went on excursion with the girls and all that, plus buddy is with Yone.

Akali: Oh, and I can keep going about Draven's clothing.

Ahri: Wait? He does clothing? Huh I actually though he would be an NFL player or something. {surprised}

Akali: Yeah, I'm actually surprise myself when I found out, actually he even shows you yesterday with what his wearing.

Ahri: It was pretty nice, Mhm, actually now that I think about it. [Y/N] is still technically a model for our brand now and since Draven is a friend as well as a designer. I should call Mundo this might actually be a good idea from you Akali.

Ahri went up and called Mundo while I watched as the others did their things like Sera going into her own room while Kai'sa sat and talked with Akali about her yesterday's trip. [Y/N] seemed a bit too happy for me, it clearly tells he got something and I may not know now but if I guess something down the lines of getting into Akali's pants, you better not have or you won't die in a grave but under the ocean floor covered in cement. I guess the only way to figure out is to engage in the conversation.